Chapter 5

Later that Day

.

.

.

"Why haven't you told me that you liked me?" Aston asked as he playfully swing our arms back and forth. He reminds me so much of a child sometimes. We both decided to go for a walk around town.

"I don't know, I guess I thought it would ruin our friendship and you alway had crushes on these other girls, I just. I Dont Know." I sighed looking down at my feet. "Why did you kiss me?" I asked, this question has been on my mind all day.

"Just wait I'm getting a phone call, sorry." Ashton have me an apologetic smile and answered the phone

'Hello?

Um..

So it was a joke?

Are you sure?

Of course I love you.

I'm just with Je-

Okay babe, I'm sorry.

I love you too, bye.'

"What the hell was that?" I couldn't help myself. He just looked at me and bit his lip. He started cursing quietly under his breathe.

"It was Lar-" Ashton started but I cut him off.

"No fucking shit!" I screamed throwing my hands in the air.

"She said it wasn't her who sent that text and that she seen me and you walking hand in hand and she's really upset. I still love her." He mumbled not daring to look me in the eye.

I felt my heart shatter. This is too much for me too handle. Does he really believe her? Because I know for fact that she is just playing him.

"She is using you!" I screamed yet again.

"No she's fucking not! I'm sorry I kissed you, I love you just, I love Lara this tiniest bit more!" he yelled the first part, lowering his voice for the second.

"Obviously." I croaked trying to hold back the tears. I turned and started running. For once in my life I wanted anyone but Ashton to see my tears. Ashton called my name begging for me to stop and give him a chance but all I wanted to do was be as far away from him as possible. I ran for as far as I could, with tears blurring up my vision. I stopped when I realised I didn't know where I was. I sat on the curb in front of a recently new built house. Pulling my knees to my Chest and my arms around them. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I thought I meant something to him, but no, how fucking more stupid could I get. I suddenly felt a masculine arm wrap it's self around my shoulders, waking me from my thoughts. The figure was sitting next to me. I didn't dare to move my head to see who it was afraid they'll see me crying.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled just loud enough for them to hear.

"Not with you in this state." I heard a familiar voice whisper. Luke? I lifted my head to look him in the eyes. His eyes widened when he seen how much of a mess I am. His blue eyes studied my face for quite a while, as if to ask who would want to hurt me like this. He grabbed my hand pulling me to my feet before hugging me. I started to cry even more, my face being buried in his chest as I gripped the sides of his black sweater he was wearing. He had his arms around my waist. Even though I've only know Luke for about a week, I feel as if it has been my whole life. I can just trust him. Yet, maybe I can't seen as I thought I could trust Ashton. Luke broke away from the hug.

"Let's go inside, I bet your freezing." he smiled keeping one arm around my waist. I couldn't say anything, I just nodded. It was getting really cold really fast, seen as the sun was setting. Luke walked me to the door of the house I was sitting out the front of.