Chapter 25

Maybe if I close my eye tight, this will all be a dream and I will wake up to the last day of year eleven. My dad was still here. Lara hadn't walked into the picture yet and Luke was unknown to me. All would be fine. It was late at night and I was staring at the ceiling.

Why would Luke do that?

No. How could Luke do that?

I actually believed that he was different. Yes, I did like him. But now, I'm unsure. I know we aren't, well were a thing, but it still hurts to be rejected like that. I was hoping in the end he would be my Prince Charming and save me from this, but now he has proved me otherwise. But I can't say Ashton is a saint either because of what he did to me.

Ashton broke my heart, but is now here helping me piece it back together.

Luke helped me with picking up the pieces, but straight after goes and shatters me.

Is that what he does? Builds girls up to shatter them? This can't happen anymore, This won't happen anymore.

What's more important? Being built up to be shattered or Being shattered then built up?

A faint tap at my window, awoke me from my thoughts. I slid out of bed and opened the window, to be meet by a mess of dark blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Can I come in?" he asked, I nodded and moved to the side for him to step in.

"How exactly did you get up here? And why are you here?" I questioned.

"The tree and I was bored. I knew you would be awake." Ashton answered.

"You could of gone to the front door, mum isn't at home. She says she's on a business trip, so basically she's with her new boyfriend."

"I like the whole tree thing better though, It gives it more of this clique feeling." he laughed.

"Such a badarse." I giggled.

"Only for you." he smirked. "Are you ready for your little da-hangout tomorrow?"

"Date, huh?" I said biting my lip.

"Only if you want it to be." Ashton said looking down at his feet.

"I don't know, do I want it to be one?"

"I don't know, do you?" he smiled, taking a step closer to me. Our body's pressed firm against each other, our lips millimetres apart, his hot breath tickled my upper lip. He bent down, as I stood on my toes. Our lips slightly brushed against one another.

"Yeah, alright. It's a date." I smirked, backing away from the almost kiss.

"You are such a fricken tease." Ashton laughed, shaking his head.

"Only for you." I said mimicking him from before.

.

.

.

Yet again I forgot to shut my fucking blinds. Am I going to have to tattoo this to my eyelids? I woke up, it took awhile for my eyes to adjust to the light. Ashton's figure was missing from my bed. I could here faint laughter from down stairs, the laugh unforgettable. I stumbled down stairs to the kitchen to see Ashton dishing up breakfast, along with both of my siblings eating at the table.

"Hope you don't mind, I made breakfast." Ashton smiled

"No shit." I laughed, sitting down at the table. Ashton placed a plate in front of me. The plate had bacon, eggs, toast, hash brown and more.

"Looks amazing, thanks Ash." I smiled, beginning to dig into the food.

"Don't mention it."

The food was amazing. I was wrong about Ashton not being able to cook. Maybe it's just cookies?

.

.

.

We are now on are our 'date'. All has been great so far, and we were half way the through the movie.

"Hey Ash, I'm just going to get a drink, do you want anything?" I smiled standing from my seat.

"No thanks." he shook his head.

"Okay then." I said, walking down the stairs and out the door towards candy bar.

"How may I help you?" a girl asked, her hair was black with brown highlights, her eyes of a deep sea blue, she was short and curvy.

"A large frozen coke please?" I smiled.

"Sure, hey aren't you that girl that got into a fight with Lara?" she smirked, raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, which time exactly are you talking about?"

"Oh, at the party. There's been more?" she giggled.

"Sadly." I replied.

"That was the best thing, seeing you beat the shit out of her. I personally strongly dislike her." She sighed filling up my drink, then placing it in front of me.

"That makes two of us."

"I'm Cecelia. Please call me Cece." she smiled, holding her hand out for me to shake.

"Lovely to meet someone too share my hate with." I smiled back. "I'm Jess."

"I hope I can see you around sometime." She said, as I handed over the money.

"Yeah, that would be fun. Cya Cece." I allied walking away with my frozen coke.

I walked into the theatre seeing two familiar figures attached at the lips.

"Luke?"

•••••Luke's P.O.V•••••

"Luke?" that voice. I knew it by heart. I pulled from Lara. Why was I even here with her? Ill I want is Jessie. I turned to see that innocent face I fell for.

Innocent: she isn't innocent she slept with Ashton.

"Jessi-" I was cut off with a freezing cold frozen drink poured over my head. I say still from the ice cold liquid now running down my face, onto my black vans shirt.

"Luke I'm done! Don't ever show your face in front of me again!" She yelled, storming out of the movie theatre, closely followed by Ashton.

"Let the bitch go." Lara scoffed.

If she likes Ashton why did she get pissed at me? Maybe my crazy fucked up mind was wrong once again. I only went back to Lara because I thought Jess hated my guts and needed my mind taken off of Jess because of it. But now, it's all falling apart.

If Jess didn't hate me before she sure does now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey,

So I need a new idea for a character in the story. Please comment details e.g.

Name:

Age;

Hair colour:

Nationality/Race:

Eye Colour:

Personality:

Gender:

Features:

I am picking a few to add into the story. I will also give the creators of the characters shout outs.

Thank you xx

Kyah