Chapter 16

"Jess, I swear I'm gonna kill you!" Anna's voice booming through out the empty house. Startling me at first.

"What did I do now?" I groaned, sinking further into my bed.

"Don't play fucking innocent with me!" she screamed flinging my door open so hard, I'm surprised it's still on its hinges.

"What am I a meant to play then?" I muttered, getting up off of my bed.

"I don't give a shit what you fucking play! Why did you do it?" She hissed, pushing me against my wall.

"If we are gonna role play I might need a hint on what I've done first." I snarled.

"I've had it with you and your innocent fucking smart ass!" she hissed, wrapping her hands around my throat, my air slowly disappearing.

"A-Anna st....op... it!" I choked. She shook her head violently. If there was one thing I had over Annabell, it was strength. I pushed her back, way from me. I took a deep breath, the air now filling my lungs again.

"I fucking said stop it!" I yelled, narrowing my eyes at her.

"How dare you push me!" she screamed.

"How dare you choke me!" I screamed even louder.

"You know what fuck you Jess! Your a little slut going around fucking with Luke and Ashton!" She glared.

Oh boy has she done it this time.

"I'm a virgin! Unlike you, a different guy every second, so if anyone here is a slut it's you!" I screamed yet again.

•••••••••Jacobs P.O.V•••••••

"I'm a virgin! Unlike you, a different guy every second, so if anyone here is a slut it's you!"

Shit. The girls were at it again. Screaming and banging started coming from upstairs. I bolted straight up to where all the commotion was coming from, only too see the girls bashing the shit out of each other.

"Mum! Jess and Anna are having a punch up!" I called, praying to god she would hear me. I ran in trying to break them up, but only too be thrown back violently. Seconds after mum burst through the door, screaming at the girls too stop, but nothing happened. She dragged Jess off of Anna, while I held Anna down.

"What in the hell is the meaning of this?" Mum stressed, trying to hold down Jess.

"Yeah please share Anna, I'd really like to know too." Jess glared. Both girls were bloody and bruised.

"You know right well what you did." Anna hissed, giving Jess a death stare. Jess returned the stare.

"No I fucking don't!" she screamed, breaking out of mums grip, stomping out of the room and soon the house as the door slammed shut. Awkward...

"Well who's for pizza?" Anna chirped, standing up. Mum and I sharing a confused glance.

What is wrong with my family?

•••••••Jess's P.O.V•••••••

I didn't even know where I was going, all I knew was I had to get away. I swear I could of killed her back there.

It was now 11pm, 5 hours since the fight. I had no clue where I was, I was lost. I left my phone and everything at home. The thought didn't really bother me at first because I was pissed, but now I'm starting to regret my decisions.

I'm sick of walking, I've been walking for ages. I'm now alone in the dark of the night, on an empty street where there only seems to be old, abandoned buildings. I sat on a bench as the icy cold wind sent chills up my spine. My hair everywhere, god I'm a mess. I was wearing sweat pants along with a long sleeve shirt, but that still wasn't enough to shield me from the cold of the night.

Sleep started to over take me. I tried so hard to stay awake, but I ended up giving in as it all went black.