Chapter 24

•••••Luke's P.O.V•••••

I woke up next to Lara in her bed. Memories of last night flooded into my head, the only thing I did was close my eyes, praying to god when I open them this was all going be a dream and I would have my arms warped securely around Jessie, but no I've fucked up, bad.

"See that got your mind off the little bitch, didn't it?" Lara smiled, turning over in the bed. That's when I realised she was naked. I jumped out of the bed and fumbled around in search for my jeans, which I slid on.

"No, she isn't a bitch. I'm sorry this was a mistake." I sighed, slipping my loose low cut white T-shirt over my head.

"Excuse me? Is this what you do? Mess around with a girl then leave? You sick bastard!" she squealed, covering her body with her bed sheets.

"Yep. Right. Bye." I said rushing out of her house, I need too find Jess. Now.

•••••Jessie's P.O.V•••••

It was morning and the sun was yet again burning through my eyes lids.

Note to self; Close blinds before you fall asleep.

I fluttered my eyes open to see the dirty blonde boy I fell asleep next too last night still there, a smile crept onto my face, he looked so peaceful and adorable. One of his arms hung loosely over the top of me, while the other griped firmly to my waist holding me against his body.

Yesterday was set on repeat in my mind. There was no way I could forgive Luke. He knows well how much I hate her, how much pain she put me through and how much she loves too piss me off. Why Luke? Why?

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to stop the thought. This only led me to tears.

"Jess are you okay?" Ashton asked, I began nodding, but ended up shaking my head. "Is it Luke?" I nodded. Ashton gripped me tighter. "He's not worth your tears, nobody is." He whispered.

We stay like that for ten minutes before Ashton sat up.

"I'll be back, going to the bathroom." he smiled, I smiled back. Almost instantly after Ashton had left the room, there was a knock at the front door. I checked my appearance in the mirror and quickly made sure it was presentable, before heading downstairs to open the door. But when I did open it, I regretted doing so straight away. I went to slam the door shut, but Luke wedged his foot in front of it.

"Jess." he sighed. His dreamy blue eyes meeting mine.

"What do you want?" I hissed, narrowing my eyes.

"I just-" Luke stopped his eyes going wide.

"Jess, where did you go you weren't in bed- Luke why are you here?" Ashton finished giving Luke a glare, then walked straight up behind me, resting a hand on my back. Luke's face was of disbelief.

"Bed? Did you guys?" his voice trembling at the words.

"What? Luke no-"

"I'm sorry I've got to go." he mumbled, turning and speed walking to his car. I stood at the door, and watched as he drove off.

Why and how could he think that?

"Wow." was all I could manage to say.

"Your telling me." Ashton replied, in as much shock as me.

.

.

.

"How do you get that high? I can't get pass thirty-three." I complained, Ashton and I were sitting in his room, playing flappy bird. He was on his phone and I was on my iPod, seen as mum has taken my phone.

"It's really not that hard, you just don't think about it." he replied.

"Says you with two hundred and seventy four as a high score."

"What can I say I'm just amazing at everything." he joked.

"Right." I scoffed, rolling my eyes playfully.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Ashton asked, sitting his phone down.

"Nothing, grounded." I replied.

"If your grounded why are you here?"

"It's the beauty of having a mother that works all the time and had to go on last minute business trips." I smiled, finally beating my score with fifty four. "Yes, fifty four!"

"I think I should head home now, thank you for everything Ash." I smiled, as we both walked out of his room and out to the front of my house. We were now both standing at the door.

"Do you want to go to the movies tomorrow?" he asked.

"I'd like that." I smiled.

"Cool, I'll pick you up at eleven, then?" He smiled back, his cute dimples showing.

"See you then." I said, kissing him on the cheek before going inside.

You. Kissed. Him. On. The. Cheek.

Do you remember the last time you guys kissed?

Disaster.

That's what it was.