Chapter 11

.

.

.

Next Morning

.

.

Ouch! My head was throbbing really bad. I opened my eyes to see I was not in my room, if fact it wasn't even my house. That's when I realised I was at Luke's house, asleep in his bed. Oh god, I feel like I'm going to be sick. I rushed out of bed into this bathroom, falling to my knees leaning over the toilet.

•••••••LUKES P.O.V•••••••

Last nights kiss was stuck on my mind not daring to leave. As much as Jess wouldn't admit too it she had a fair few too drink. She was drunk, she probably doesn't even remember the kiss, let alone mean for it to happen. I let out a sigh. I had woken up early and have been flicking through channels on the TV. It's 2.30pm and Jess still isn't up. All of a sudden I herd footsteps nearly running into the bathroom. Yep, she's up now. I rushed to the bathroom, finding her leaning over the toilet.

"You alright babe?" holy shit. Babe didn't mean to come out.

•••••••JESS P.O.V•••••••

"You alright babe?" Luke's voice piped out of nowhere. No, I'm not okay. I feel like complete shit. My head swelling and all I can taste is Alcohol. I let out a groan. He knelt down next to me placing a hand on my back, tracing circles on my back. There was no way in hell I'm going home like this, but I don't want to annoy Luke by having him look after me.

After 20 minutes of laying on the bathroom floor, I decided to have a shower, while Luke made me breakfast.

And this is why I don't drink. I absolutely hate hangovers. They are the worst. I just stood there in the shower trying to remember what had happened last night, it was all a blur. I went to run my hand through my hair but only to be meet by a very large bandaid, just about my left eyebrow. I felt over it, it hurt when touched. Then suddenly all these images flashed into my mind from last night.

I went inside to go to the toilet, only to find Lara cheating on Ashton. Leaving her and I in a massive fight. Even though Ashton has been quite a dick lately, basically he has been my best friend forever and I'm not going to let her get away with that.

I traced my fingers over the bandaid again. I can't believe she would hit me with a glass bottle. There was probably more to last night, it hurts right now to remember. Lucky I have Luke, otherwise I don't know what horrible mess I would be in right now.

After my shower getting changed into a pair of Luke's sweat pants (that I had to tighten) and his Nirvana singlet, I made my way too the dining room, to see Luke with a worried look of his face. He had made bacon, scrambled eggs, toast and ect. It was amazing.

"How you feeling?" he looked like he was studying my face.

"Yeah, better now thanks." I smiled taking the seat across from Luke. A smile of relief came across him face. I let out a small giggle.

"This looks delicious." I admitted looking at the food on the plate in front of me.

"Thanks." He smiled. We began to eat.

After breakfast we both agreed to sit in the dark, in the lounge room and watch movies. The breakfast Luke had made had helped an awful lot with my hangover. Luke put in a movie, I'm not quite sure what it was.

There really was not point of putting that movie in all we did was talk.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Luke asked biting his lip. God dammit. Lip biting is so fricken sexy.

"Um.. I think I remember everything up till you taking me back to yours." I sighed trying to remember.

"Oh." Luke's face fell looking towards the ground.

"What wrong?" I couldn't help but wonder.

"Oh it just tha-it doesn't matter.." He looked at me for a while, then his eyes falling back to the floor. This made me desperate to find out what happened.

.

.

.

That Night

.

.

My mum was asleep when I drove back home from Luke's place at 8.30pm. I needed time to recover. I went straight to my room, sliding into bed still wearing Luke's clothes. I drifted off too sleep.

"Is it bad?" Luke was staring at the cut on my forehead

"A little bit.." He said biting his lip.

"Stop biting your lip!" I commanded.

"Why?" His cheeky smirked appear yet again.

"Because it makes you so much more kissable." I moaned.

"Wait. You want to kiss me?" He asked, looking as if he is trying to take in what just happened.

I'm so screwed. I didn't just say that? Fuck!

"Shit. I said that didn't I?.. Don't listen to me I'm drunk." I giggled, my cheeks starting to blush.

"Oh." He said biting his lip again to annoy me. Oh god stop it. I looks so perfect.

"Stop it or else.." I warned. Sitting up so I was about a short distance away from his face.

"Or else what?" He laughed biting his lip again. I couldn't help myself. I crashed my lips against his, it wasn't long. I pulled back and gave a little smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back towards him. Our lips connecting.

I shot up from my bed, confused at the dream I just had. Did that really happen?! Did I really do that?! It couldn't of, but it was so really. Is that what Luke looked up set about?

Suddenly everything that happened that night hit me.

Oh My God, he likes you!

I'm such an idiot!

He kissed you back!

I shouldn't of even kissed him in the first place though..

I looked at my alarm clock too see it was 4.57am. Yeah.... I'm going back to bed.