Chapter 15

"Did you like the poems?" Ashton asked, giving Luke a short glare. There has been an awkward vibe between the two. I gulped.

What am I supposed to say?

"I love them both, you guys are very talented." I smiled, wishing for school to be over right now. We were sitting under the tree for lunch. I only had one more period after this and I could go home.

"Thank you." Luke grinned, returning Ashton the glare.

"Yeahs thanks." Ashton mumbled, turning his attention to the ground. The bell rang, dismissing us too class.

"See ya's later." I called already making my way to my class, I'd do anything to get out of this situation. I had drama.

We all piled into the auditory, taking a seat waiting for Miss.Harris to start. I usually sat by myself during Drama but today Calum Hood decided he wanted to sit next too me. Calum, was one of the least douchey ones in the popular group. His black hair all over the place an his chocolate brown eyes looking straight into mine as he gave me a smile.

"You looked lonely." he shrugged, getting comfortable in his seat.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Alright class, today you guys are going to be pair up to perform a little skit, which you two have to write. Alright get to work. Oh and you have to come up and pull a name and situation out of the two hats out the front. Good luck." Miss.Harris beamed.

"Do you want to be my partner?" Calum smiled.

"Sure." He grabbed my arm leading me down to the front, taking two pieces of paper out of one hat and One piece out of the other. He opened all three.

"Okay so we've got... Batman and An extremely flirty girl." Calum laughed as he read out the two characters he had withdrew. I snatched the papers out of his hand, he really wasn't lying.

The other paper read:

Skit type: Comedy

Stuck in an elevator, an awkward conversation strikes out.

I giggled. Batman and a flirtatious girl stuck in a elevator. What possibly could go wrong?

.

.

.

"But Battie." I battered my eyelids at Calum.

"For the 54th time, don't call me 'Battie'." Calum groaned.

"Your so hot right now." I flirted as much as I could, trying to hold in the giggles.

"Wanna know why?" he asked a smirk coming on his face. I nodded biting my lip, placing my hands on Calum's toned chest. Damn he was muscular.

"Because I'm stuck in this death hole with no air con and in literally sweating up a storm." He whinnied throwing his hands in the air, shrugging off my hands. I started too laugh.

"Dude we really need to work on this." I giggled, walking over to the note pad that the skit was written down in. Calum and I have been practising for the past 40 minutes.

"I thought it was good." Calum pouted. Fight the feels Sophia.

"Hey, why aren't you doing this with your friends?" I asked.

"You are my friend aren't you?" he smiled, taking a sip out of his water.

"Well, yeah. But I'm talking about your other friends."

"Truthfully, when you are popular you have no friends." his lips had now formed a straight line.

.

.

.

.

If you asked me I'd say I thought Cal and I did pretty well with the skit. Everyone seemed to enjoyed it.

Our class we given an early mark so I walked with Calum toward the other side if school.

"So how's your boyfriend?" Calum asked.

"Boyfriend? I don't have one." I admitted. Calum's eyes shooting wide open.

"Your joking, right?" He nearly choked.

"Nope." I said popping the P.

"But your you. I thought you'd at least be with that Luke guy." Calum really doesn't keep in his thoughts, does he?

"Oh Luke? Well I used to have a thing for him but that's gone." I lied, I am really confused for my feeling for Luke right now.

"Oh. What's do you do in your life? Might I say you look pretty fit." he added. I nearly choked on his words, my eyes growing wide in shock.

"No, not that type of fit, I meant as in sport and shit." Calum corrected, seeming a little embarrassed.

"Oh in that case, no it don't." I replied, trying to ignore the awkwardness of a moment before.

"Really?" he seemed shocked yet again. I nodded my head. "Wow."

"So what do you do in your spare time?" he questioned sitting down on a bench, patting the spot next to him, which I happily took.

Shit. What did I do in my spare time?

"I don't really do anything. I listen to music, watch movies, sleep, go on to the internet and eat. Oh My God. That makes my life sound like the most boring thing ever." I laughed, realising how stupid that sounded.

"What kind of music?" His eyes not full of excitement as we now had an interesting topic to talk about.

"I like all different types of music, but right now I'm going through and All Time Low stage." I smiled, expecting him not to have a clue who they are, but boy was I wrong we ended up having a massive long conversation about the taste in music we shared.

Calum really was a good guy, shame that all of his so called friends use him, he would be an amazing friend too have. The bell had gone but me and Calum still sat there chatting. I only choose too leave when I realised it had been 20 minutes and I was a meant to meet up with Luke and Ash out the front of school.

"Hey guys." I called, surprised to the fact that they were still waiting for me. Both of their faces turned bright and full of joy, before they new of my presence they looked like they were plotting out a way to kill each other. The school was now empty, just leaving Luke, Ashton and I.

"Where the fuck were you?" Luke asked, embracing me in a hug.

"Yeah we were a meant to meet here like half an hour ago." Ashton said sternly.

"Sorry, I was talking to Calum." I apologised.

"The Asian one?" they both said at the same time, giving each other a confused look.

"He isn't Asian!" I yelled. Why am I so protective?

"Why take so long though?" Luke yet again asked.

"Time flies when you having fun." I shrugged walking down the street leaving the two boys who looked like they had seen a ghost behind.

What is wrong with them?