Chapter 12

"Jess, get out of bed. Luke's here!" I heard my Mum call from down stairs. As soon as I heard Luke mentioned I sprung out of bed, changing out of his clothes into black tights and a really lose batman T-shirt of mine. I brushed my hair, quickly placing into a messy bun, before running down stairs to see Luke looking lost at my doorway.

"We've gotta talk." I blurted, grabbing his hand dragging him into my room before he could even speak.

Luke made himself comfy on my bed just starring at me waiting for me to start.

"I remember everything from Friday Night.." I mumbled. I hand no clue how I was ament to say it; 'oh you remember when we made out when I was drunk, yeah I remember that.'

"Really?" Luke laughed then biting his lip. I swear he was doing that to piss me off.

"Oh My God!" I giggled hitting him with one of my pillows. Luke too started to laugh. Soon enough we were pillow fighting. I soon grew tired, so did Luke. Both of us collapsing onto my bed laughing. Luke was staring at the ceiling, I took this as my chance to have a good look at him. His nose was perfectly carved, his eyes one of the most beautiful blues I have ever seen, how his dimples were placed when he smiled. He was handsom, attractive, sexy, cute, hot, what ever you want to call him. He turned his head to face me, our noses now touching.

"You sure know how to have fun Jess." he chuckled, I could feel his hot breath brush against my top lip.

"Yeah, I do don't I?" I giggled, biting my lip. His eyes watching my lips.

"Please don't." He moaned, looking me back in the eyes.

"Why not?" I laughed.

"Because I won't be able to help myself." He smirked, leaning in. Yet again our lips were locked in together. He grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him, not daring to break contact. A feeling buzzed all inside me. He sat up on the bed with me on his lap. One hand slightly tugging at his hair, the other resting on his neck. His hands found their way to my bare back, rubbing up and down. I pulled away letting out a little giggle. Luke slowly licked his lips.

"I like you a lot." Luke whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling.

Does he really?

No shit he just said it.

What do I say back?

Here's an idea, that you like him back.

"I li-" Luke's lips covered mine, stealing the words that I was about to say, making me forget the world.

"Jess?" I heard a deep voice question from my door. Luke and I broke apart nearly instantly. I turned to see my dad staring at me with what seemed to be anger.

Fucking hell. I really need to learn to lock this door.

"What?" I spat, standing up so I was facing him. Mentally trying to prepare myself for what's about to come.

"How dare you make out with this boy I don't even know of in my house!" he raised his voice, he sounded furious.

"Your house? Your leaving us!" I screamed. Suddenly realising again that my father is abandoning me.

"Honey, look I'm so-" Dad started but I cut it off.

"I don't care how fucking sorry you think you are, it won't cut it! You are my father! No, you were my father." I shook my head, sitting down on my bed placing my head in my hands starting to cry.

Luke and my dad left the room to talk. At least I hope so. I don't really want to do anything right now. I kinda pushed away the thought of my father leaving, but now reality has hit me. My dad was just leaving, without no reason. He gave up on us. Have I done something wrong?

I'm probably the reason dad is leaving.