Chapter 27

••••Luke's P.O.V••••

Okay, yes I did fuck up. Really bad. I lost the only person I've ever loved. In fact, I've lost the person I'm in love with, but she won't foregive me. Jessie didn't even care about me, the day after I got with Lara she slept with Ashton. I was nothing too her, just some boy who was there to help when she lost her best friend. Then she poured some frozen drink all over me at the movies because I was kissing with Lara. Why did she do that? I could tell I hurt her but why? She is with Ashton, right? It doesn't matter, it's been a month now and she hasn't even looked at me. She hates me.

I keep going back to Lara because I need my mind taken off of Jess. It's killing me to love her but for her too hate me. The reason I went to Lara in the first place was because I'm always going to be that unwanted boy, I was saving myself from heartbreak and her from making the wrong decision.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I was now at a club, drinking my life away because I had nothing better to do when suddenly two boys stood out, I made my way over to them.

"Michael? Calum?" I asked a bit unsure. As soon as they realised it was me their faces went cold.

"What do you want?" Michael growled.

"Woah, I was just coming to say hi." I said backing away a little bit.

"Just leave before Jess sees you." Calum sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. Jess is here? I've got to find her.

"Ugh, okay." I shrugged walking away, but once out of their sight I started to look everywhere for her. I had no luck, I let out a sigh slouching down into the chair. In the corner of my eye sat a straight haired brunette, a short black strapless dress and beautiful blue eyes. She was perfect, she was Jess. I was just about to go over and talk to her when I realised she was talking to someone else, seconds after they left together. That someone just had to be Ashton. Ashton has already got her, I can't fight against him.

•••••Ashton's P.O.V•••••

I could see Luke from across the bar, looking directly at Jess. Jess of course was oblivious to it. He was going to talk to her, I had to get her out before shit went down. She really didn't seem to be enjoying herself anyways.

"This really isn't your cup of tea is it?" I said, my eyes searching for Michael and Calum.

"Nope." She sighed taking a sip from her drink.

"Neither. Do you want to go for a walk?" I asked.

"Not like I'll miss anything here." She smirked, drinking the rest of her drink then following me out the door. Thank god, I didn't know what Luke was going to do but I do know that now wasn't the best time for him to try and have a conversation with him.

After walking Jess home, I needed to find Luke. I had to talk to him about the previous events.

To: Hemmo

Hey mate, seen you tonight. Need to talk. Meet me at Hyde park.

I started walking down the street in the dark of the night, heading towards Hype Park. Once arriving I sat down at a bench for ten minutes before I heard foot steps getting closer, I turned to see Luke, with some penguin jumper, jeans and a beanie. Even though it was dark and like 3am I could still see clearly because of the lamp posts.

"Woah dude, you look like shit." I commented, he had bags under his eyes and he was extremely pale.

"Tell me something I don't know." he smirked lightly. "Why am I here exactly?"

"We need to talk about Jess." I answered running a hand through my hair.

"Your going to give me a lecture 'Stay away from my girl, you've fucked up. She hates you.'" he sighed, taking a seat next to me.

"Really? My girl?" I chuckled, his face washed over with confusion. "You got the bit where you fucked up right."

"What? But aren't you guys.. you know, like you guys had sex." he questioned.

"Together? Nope, she's not in love with me, she loves another and since when did we have sex. I'm pretty sure she is still a virgin." I smiled weakly. His face dropped.

"W-What?" He stuttered. "I-I could barely handle the thought of her with you, let alone love another." he groaned, his eyes starting to water up. He hid his face in his hands trying to hide the fact he was about to cry.

"Wow. You are so fucking oblivious." I laughed, patting him on the back.

"What do you mean?" he asked, lifting his head from his hands. It was true he was crying.

"You'll find out soon enough." I smirked, I already had a plan formed in my head.

There was no way in hell this was going to fail. I wanted Jess to be happy, and as much as I'd hate to say it, Luke as well. He is an alright guy.