Chapter 10

Friday morning

.

.

.

••••••Jess P.O.V••••••

Today was a student free day. I bounced out of bed at 6am near running to my wardrobe. After half an hour of debating on what to wear I went with a simple plain white singlet, black skinny jeans and my black converses. I pulled my long brown hair into it's usually high ponytail. topping it off with mascara and some pink lip gloss. I skipped down the stairs grabbing an apple for breakfast and skipped out side. I pulled out my phone texting Luke.

Hey Lukey! Meet me at Starbucks please? Cya soon x

Starbucks is becoming our usual meet up point.

Okay x

I didn't have a car so I couldn't drive but luckily Starbucks was just around the corner from mine.

"Hey." I gave Luke a hug as he approached me out the front of Starbucks.

"Hey, let's get something." he said squeezing me then wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

.

.

.

After getting our drinks, we went for a walk around the suburb.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Luke asked.

"Yep, are you?" I asked back.

"Yeah." he sounded excited.

We kept walking around and talking until it was 5pm.

"I got to head home and get ready. Can you drop me off?" I asked Luke. Realising the party starts in an hour and a half.

"Sure." he smiled. Take my hand as we walked back to where his car was parked.

He stopped out the front of my house.

"I'll pick you up at 6.10." he smiled as I got out of his car. I waved him goodbye before going inside. I had 45 minutes to get ready. I spent about 15 minutes straightening my hair, and on make up. I was wearing a lose black T-shirt tucked into my high waist denim shorts, I stuck with my black converses. I was ready and waiting for Luke out the front. All that I could think was; Would Luke think I look good in this? I think I'm getting a crush on him, Lately he is all I think about. I wonder where our friendship would be if we had kissed.

*honk* *honk* My thoughts were interrupted by Luke honking his horn. I jumped in the car and gave him a peck on the cheeks without thinking. Oh God? Did I really just do that? Since when do I do that sort of shit? My cheeks like always started to grow warm. Luke had a smirk on his face.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yep." I confirmed, putting on my seat belt.

The party was on the other side of Sydney so it took us a while to drive there. We arrived at 7ish.

Luke ended up parking the car 2 streets away as there was no parking.

I could here the music from the party, as I stepped out the car.

"Who's party is it?" I asked realising I had no clue who's party i was crashing.

"Tyler Hudges." Luke smirked.

I let out a moan to the name. Tyler has the biggest ego ever. He has been trying since 8th grade to get me to hook up with him.

"You know he has a bit of a crush on you." Luke chuckled, lightly nudging me as we started to walk.