Chapter 26

.

.

1 month later

.

.

Maybe it was the right decision letting Luke go. Him and Lara have been attached by the hip ever since that fatal Friday afternoon. Luke and I haven't even made eye contact, let alone held a conversation. Do I feel bad about what's happened between us still? Yes. He had hurt me. Do I feel bad for tipping my drink on him? Nope.

I know what your thinking, is something going on between Ashton and I?

We are back to being the best of friends. Nothing more. Yes, we have our moments where everything gets cliché. Who doesn't? I love Ashton, but only as a bestfriend. Ashton understands that, we've had this talk. Many times. All I want is Luke, but yet again I don't. I've just got to get over this whole situation.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"Jessie!" I turned to my name to see Cece running at me fall speed. Before I new it we were both lying on the ground broken into fits of laughter.

"Oh god Cece." I giggled, laying on the grass. It was after school. Cece, Jazzy, Ash and I have been recently meeting out after school on Fridays under the tree. It turns out Cece had been a student here since the start of year nine. It is weird to the fact I haven't seen her around. Cece's friend Jazzy has also been hanging with us. They both are really lovely girls. Unlike Cece, Jazzy is pretty shy at first, but after a day or so of spending time together, I'm slowly beginning to see the true side of her; the crazy and fun loving side.

"Dog pile!" A voice screamed, a tall slim figure piling on top of Cece and myself.

"Are you girls alright?" I heard Ashton chuckle as Jazzy and Cece filed off of me. Jazzy smiled at me, tying her long curly blonde hair up into a ponytail. Jazzy was simply stunning. Tall, slim yet curvy, blonde hair, blue eyes and an intriguing British accent. She was fit to be a model.

"What are the plans for tonight?" Cece asked propping herself against the tree, twirling her black hair around her finger.

"Everyone here is eighteen, why not hit the clubs?" Ashton suggested. It was true, we were all eighteen. My birthday was last week.

"I'm in." Cece grinned.

"Me too." Jazzy replied. That just left me.

"I don't know guys." I sighed, looking down towards the dirt.

"Come on Jess. I'll invite Calum and Mike." Ashton offered, after a while I finally gave in and agreed.

.

.

I was now waiting out the front for Ashton to pick me up. I had headed home to get ready for tonight. I was wearing a short sparkly black dress, black stiledos and a few silver bracelets on my left wrist. All the clothing was happily borrowed to me from my sister. My makeup consisted of a light foundation, smokey eye shadow, mascara and a light lip gloss. The only reason my makeup was done like this was because Annabell is studying to become a makeup artist and insisted on her doing my make up and hair. My hair was out and straightened. Nothing too fancy but it was nice. Ashton's car pulled up on the curb. I opened the passengers seat door, as it seemed Calum, Michael, Jazzy and Cece had squeezed into the back.

"Is this even legal? This many people?" I laughed, closing the door behind me and clicking into my seatbelt.

"Nope." Ashton chuckled, taking off down the road.

"I love this song!" I squealed.

"Me too! Turn it up!" Calum called, I did as he said soon we both were singing the lyrics, Ashton, Michael and Cece looking lost.