Chapter 19

.

.

.

"Jess may I come in?" My sisters voice hushed through the door.

"What more could you possibly want?" I retorted. I was spread out comfily on my floor.

"I just want to apologise." she sighed. In my whole life, I have never heard my sister apologise, so this was quite new.

"Your kidding?" I argued, denying to believe what she just said. She opened the door, taking a step inside then closing the door behind her.

"Go away." I growled.

"No."

I let out a groan, then got to my feet looking her in the eyes. We were about the same height, she was just a tad bit taller.

"Why are you here?" I asked again.

"To apologise." she mumbled. My eyes wide in shock. She really wasn't joking.

"Look I'm sorry I accused you of hacking my Facebook account." she admitted, her eyes down at the floor. I nearly choked.

"So, your tell me that all of this was because someone hacked your facebook? Are you fucking serious?" I ranted, my voice getting louder and louder.

"I know right. Ugh, that person is such a bitch." Anna I swear sometimes is so fricken oblivious.

"You broke the only thing I had left of Darcy!" I spat, how selfish can she get.

"It's not my fault I thought it was you." she hissed.

"Just get out of my room." I said trying to calm myself down.

"Fine then." She stomped out of my room, leaving me in peace.

I fell onto my bed, but second later there was a knock at my door.

"What?" I near screamed.

"Bad timing?" I heard Ashton's voice, I looked up to see his standing there biting his lip.

"Sorry, I thought you where either Anna or mum." I sighed, sitting on my bed. Ashton took a spot next too me.

"What happened, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked. His eyes meeting mine.

"Anna abused me because she thought I hacked her facebook, we got into a punch up. I basically decided to run away for a night, even though I didn't know where I was going... I'm not going to get into detail of what happened while I was out, but I met Michael who drove me home the next day. I came home and found that Anna had smashed the photo frame, with the photo You, Darcy and I. Not only that but it was ripped up." My voice started to tremble.

"Shh, you don't need to tell me any more. I'm so sorry about the picture, I know how much she meant to you." He replied pulling me in for a hug.

"What's do they call that thing girls do and they pull all night era and shit just too cheer a chick up?" he asked scratching the back of his neck.

"A girls night?" I laughed.

"Yeah that's it. Except its girl and guys." he laughed. God I missed his laugh.

"Who else is coming?" I asked.

"Who ever you want to come." he replied.

.

.

.

"I'll get it!" Calum called racing from his spot of the lounge too the door. I followed his too the door.

"Mikey!" Calum yelled wrapping his Michael into a friendly hug.

"Hey Cal." Michael chuckled.

"Who guys know each other?" I was seriously confused.

"Yeah, we went to primary school together." Michael smiled, walking into my home.

"Michael, this is Ashton and Luke." I said, pointing too the two boys spread out on the lounge.

"Sup fellas?" I grinned, taking his seat inner wen the two.

"Hey, nice to meet ya." Luke smiled extending his hand towards Michael.

"You too." Michael said shaking his hand.

"There's no good music on the music channels." Ashton wined, flicking through the channels .

I laughed as I plugged my phone into the docking station, and setting my phone on shuffle. With in seconds we were all jumping around like idiots, pretending to be in a band. I of course, was lead singer belting out the lyrics to Chunk! No captain Chunk!'s haters gonna hate.

And that is how the night started.

.

.

.

"Oh My God! Ashton! Luke! You've destroyed the cookies so fricken bad." I laughed pulling them out of the oven.

"I gave you one job, which was not to burn the cookies." I giggled shaking my head. They were too busy wiping each other with the hand towels.

"There not that badly burnt." Luke butted in. Michael came up, picking one up in between his fingers, but for only it too crumbling into black charcoal.

"There is no cookie left just Ashes." Michael laughed, soon joined in by Calum as he examined the cookies too.

"And that's the reason mum doesn't let me into the kitchen." Ashton chuckled, turning to me, whipping my backside.

I let out a squeal, teaching for the nearest tea towel, trying to whip him back. Before we knew it we were running around the house like mad men, in a tea towel whipping war. It was basically Luke and Ashton vs Calum, Michael and I.

"This stings so bad, but it so much fun." Calum chuckled, whipping Luke on the back.

"You little shit." Luke grinned, getting ready to whip him back, but Calum took off . Luke then turned to me with a massive smile on his face.

"Don't you dare!" I stated backing away slowly before sprinting up stairs hiding behind the bathroom door.

"Come out come out where ever you are." Luke sung, I slid out of my hiding spot to see Luke peeking into my bedroom, I snuck up behind him whipping him right on the hip.

"Shit." he yelled. Turning around to whip me but I was already gone, racing down the stairs. I took refuge behind Michael and Calum.

"Luke's gonna kill me." I giggled.

"Did you get him good?" Michael asked turning his head and raising an eyebrow. I nodded my head.

"Real good." I smirked.