Chapter 29

.

.

.

.

.

Six years later

.

.

•••••Luke's P.O.V•••••

"Ash, I can't do it. What if she rejects me? It will ruin our relationship." I was freaking out.

"You will be fine, if that happens I'll just somehow manage to get you both stuck in an elevator together again." he joked, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm serious."

"I know you are, I have know have known Jess for like twenty years now. There is no reason to be worried." he reassured, placing a hand on my shoulder. "You'll be fine. Trust me."

"Okay, I trust you." I said, I was nervous. More nervous than I've been in my whole life.

"Luke are you in here?" I heard Jessie's voice been through the door.

"Yeah princess." I smiled, it feels like only yesterday I seen the girl who stole my heart for the first time.

"Oh good, can we go for a walk?" She asked. I looked at Ashton who nodded in approval.

"Sure thing babe, I'll be out in a second." I said.

"Okay, I'll meet you out the front." She called, her footsteps slowly disappearing.

Ashton and I waited a while to make sure the coast is clear.

"Alright, propose on the pier. Then head back to mine afterwards." he smiled, handing me a jewellery box which I hid in my pocket.

"Right." I nodded.

"Good luck Lukey." he smirked, ruffling my hair.

•••••Jessie's P.O.V•••••

Alright, I've got to break it to him after the walk.

Luke finally a merged from our house with a nervous smile on his face. He planted a kiss on my forehead, then entwined out fingers together.

"I remember the first day I met you, you were wearing an All Time Low shirt with the sleeves cut off. You hair sat perfectly in a ponytail. You seemed so alone and right then I knew you were special." Luke smiled, walking us down towards the beach.

"Is that why you came and talked to me?" I asked, quite amused in his sudden urge to talk about the past.

"Yeah. I literally kept following you trying to find the right moment to talk to you." he chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "I feel like the luckiest man in the world to have you right here beside me."

"I'm so lucky to have you." I smiled widely, resting my head on his shoulder as we walked along the beach.

"You are my everything. I don't know what I'd do without you." he said, then giving me a peck on the lips. He was still the adorably awkward boy I fell in love with six years ago. We reached the pier. Instead of continuing down the beach, Luke pulled me along with him down the pier. He sat me down right at the end.

"Do you mind if we watch the sunset?" He asked, tangling his feet above the ocean water.

"Not at all." I smiled, the sun was setting in the horizon. "It's beautiful." I sighed in awe.

"No where near as beautiful as you." Luke replied. In the corner of my eye I could see he was watching me instead of the sunset. I turned to face him, we held eye contact for a while. His sky blue eyes were always capturing my attention. Before I knew it we were both leaning in, our lips soon were attached to one another. The kiss was unlike any of the ones I've ever shared with Luke. It was hard to explain but it was one of the most rememberable kisses I've ever had. Luke pulled away almost too soon. He took my hand pulling me up to my feet.

"I'm so fucking nervous." he admitted, hiding his face for me.

Oh god, he's going to dump me isn't he? I don't think I could handle this if so.

"I-I understand." I trembled faintly, a tear rolling down my cheek. I turned to walk away, I placed a hand on my stomach.

Everything's okay little one. You have me.

"Jessie? You didn't even let me start." Luke argued, grabbing my wrist pulling me back to him.

"Luke you've done enough. If you want to leave than you can leave. I'll take care of the baby and myself." I spoke weakly, a few more tears rolling down the cheek of mine.

"We're having a child?" Luke questioned. I nodded my head.

"I was going to tell you tonight." I mumbled.

"Your pregnant! I'm a dad!" Luke cheered in joy, pulling me close to him. I am seriously confused right now.

"But aren't you-" I started, but Luke cut me off by placing a finger over my lips. He bent down on one knee and reached into his pocket. I knew exactly what he was doing and I felt like an idiot for thinking what I did.

"Will you, Jessie Elizabeth Sky do me the honours of becoming my wife?" His voice was shaky as he pulled out a blue box, which he opened to reveal the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen. Tears started to well up in my eyes again, but this time because of happiness. I nodded my head, because I didn't trust my voice. He slid the ring onto my finger. I swung my arms around him.

"I love you." I smiled, he kissed me passionately.

"I love you too." he mumbled against my lips.

.

.

.

Welcome to the end of A Hidden Truth.

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting. Sorry about the short ending, I just had to make it a bit cliché. This has been amazing writing for you guys. I honestly thought no one would read my story, seen as it's my first. Yes I know, I'm a potato writer. Please check out my other books if you enjoyed this one. You'll just have to keep with me as I gradually get better.

Love you guys so fricken much!

Kyah xx