Chapter 18

I woke up in Michaels bed, surprised to see Michael wasn't in here with me, which was a relief. That would be a awkward situation right there. I can't believe I fell asleep next to him, damn I must of been tired. I heard some noise coming from the kitchen, I made my way to the kitchen. I walked past the lounge room too see Michael asleep on the lounge. Thank god I didn't share the bed with him, but I do feel bad for having him sleep on the lounge. I walked into the kitchen to see a short, bleach blonde hair girl, with bright green eyes, coated with Eye liner and mascara, cooking breakfast.

"Um, good morning." I smiled, which seemed to startle her as I'm guessing she didn't know I was here, but then she gave me a friendly smile.

"Morning, did you come home with Michael?" she asked, turning to face me completely. The was gorgeous.

"I guess you could say that." I sighed, the thought of last night starting to replay over in my head. If it wasn't for Michael, I'd be stuck in a regrettable situation.

"Oh God, I'm being so rude. I'm Kiran." She said, with the smile that doesn't seem to leave her face.

"I'm Jess." I smiled back.

"Lucky you got up now, because your just in time for breaky." she laughed, turning back to what she was cooking. It smelt amazing.

.

.

.

"Michael do you have to drop me off here?" I whined. He didn't reply all he did was laugh. We were parked out the front of my house.

"The sooner I walk in through that door, the closer in am to my funeral." I complained, sinking down into the passengers seat.

"You'll be fine, I'm sure they won't kill you." He smiled.

"You don't know my family. My sister attempted it yesterday." I said, firmly crossing my arms over my chest. "but thank you, for everything. I really do mean it." I smiled.

"No problem, it's the least I could do." he smiled back. "Give me a call if you ever need me." he said, as I opened the car door.

"Will do, thanks again." I said, shutting the door too his car as he drove off. I waved goodbye.

"Hello?" I called walking in through the door.

"Jess? Is that you?" I heard my mother called, closely followed by her foot steps coming from the kitchen.

"Yes." I replied.

"I have been worried sick!" She growled. I rolled my eyes.

And here we go again.

"Do you know how worried I was last night? Why would you even dare to walk out of this house." She screamed.

"Bullshit. You don't give a shit about me, you never have! And maybe I had to leave because sometimes I feel like the only person in this house who give a shit for me is Jacob!" I hissed, stomping past her and up too my room.

Well, that went better than I thought.

I slammed my door shut. I looked around my room too see broken glass from a photo that sat on my desk. It was of Ashton, Darcy and I. Tears started to swell up. The photo was ripped up. It was all I had left of Darcy. She passed away, when I was eight. Darcy, Ashton and I were the best of friends, inseparable is what we thought. The picture was all I had left of her. I straight away new that it was Anna who did that. I stormed out of my room, making my way to the lounge room where Anna was sitting.

"You little fucking bitch!" I screamed. A smirk came on her face.

"Are we even yet?" she smiled. How could I be related to so much evil. Most people hated their sisters in a sibling way, but no this was not like our relationship at all. There was no form of love what so ever.

"What did I even do to you?!" I yelled, I was done with her.

"You know what you did!" she hissed.

"No! No I fucking don't Annabell!" I barked.

"Stop acting so fucking perfect Jess! Everyone knows your not innocent! You are just a little fuck up that shouldn't be in this fucking family!" she growled.

"Nice family chat, too bad I'm not wanted." I croaked, her words stung. I ran off into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I sat on the ground hugging my knees, the tears escaping.

I guess she was right. Nobody wants me in this family. Mum and Anna sure hate me. Jacob would get over it after a day.

Is this what it feeling like to be unwanted?

My heart felt broken, as if no one cared. I know it's not true, but I can't help, but think what if.

"Jess?" I could here Jacobs voice on the other side of the door. I wiped away my tears, trying to steady my breath.

"What do you want?" I snarled.

"Are you okay?" his voice sounding scared.

"No." I replied honestly. It's not like I could lie too him.

"Can I come in?" I stood up and opened the door, he straight up wrapped his arms around me and tears falling down his cheeks. "Please don't do anything stupid, your really the only one I have left in this family." he gulped, I squeezed him tight. "Please don't leave me."

"Shh. I'm not going anywhere." I whispered into his ear.

I can't go anywhere?.