Chapter 13

"Jessica Jane Sky, get out of bed this moment!" My dad screamed from down stairs. He has spent the past two days trying to talk to me, but I've locked myself in my room, unless going to school. I sighed sinking into my bed even more. What could he possibly want?

"If your trying to get on my good side, it's not working. My name is Jessie Elizabeth Sky, Anna's middle name is Jane!" I rolled my eyes. My phone rang I looked down just to see that it was Luke's number, I flicked my phone onto silent placing it down on my bedside table. I have been ignoring Luke ever since two days ago, when dad caught us. Dad and Luke had a conversation but I had no clue what about, all I remember was Luke standing at my door shaking his head, then leaving only saying three words too me. And no it's not the ideal words to hear after a make out sesh, but instead his words were 'this won't work.'

"Jess, I'm sorry." I could here my dad right out side of my door.

"Why are you still here?" I groaned.

"Why can't we just talk about this?" He was starting to loose his temper.

"Because I want nothing to do with you." I spat.

"I'm trying so bloody hard too be in your life right now Jess." he sighed, I could tell he was hurt but I could really give two shits.

"No one told you too!" I growled, tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"Goodbye Jess." his voice trembling, as his footsteps became distant. I started to cry.

"Goodbye dad." I barely whispered, my tears staining my pillow.

.

.

.

It has been a week since dad has left, mums friend has taken her on a girls holiday (I'm pretty sure it's to make her feel better), Jacobs at a mates and God knows where Annabell is right now. This means I have the house too my self all weekend.

*knock*knock*

I dragged my self to the door, opening it too see a furious looking Ashton.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" He near yelled.

"Thanks I'm great, yourself?" I said sarcastically, already in motion to shut my door, but Ashton was one step ahead of me putting his foot in the door .

"I know I hurt you and your jealous but why take it out on her?!" Ashton yelled, pushing the door open taking a step inside my house.

"What?" I almost laughed. He's joking.

"You attacked Lara because you were jealous!" he huffed throwing his hands in the air.

"Okay. First off, she lied to you about the break up thing! Secondly, she was cheating on you! And thirdly, that slut attacked me!" I screamed, I really didn't feel like arguing.

"How dare you call Lara that and she wouldn't do such a thing!" He shouted, furrowing his eyebrows. I narrowed my eyes, then they fell soft knowing that there was no use, he would not budge.

"Fine. I give up Ashton. Maybe next time you shouldn't let you so big ego get in the way of a friendship, hope you got what you wanted. I really fucking do." I sighed. Staring straight at Ashton. His face was full of disbelief. I pushed him out of my house, slamming the door on his face.

What is wrong with me?

Nothing. He's the dick.

I know, it's just I've never treated him like that.

You are so bloody soft, Jess.

Shut up!

Nope.

I sat on the couch, turning on the TV watching She's The Man.

.

.

.

Ashton has just stopped knocking on my door about 20 minutes ago. He has been there for about an hour.

All of a sudden the knocking started again, I let out a groan. I wanted the knocking too stop, I made my way to the door swinging it wide open.

"They fuck you want?" I snapped, not paying attention too who it was standing in front of me.

"Look I'm sorry about what I said." the voice was familiar but not Ashton's. I looked up to see the tall boy, with blonde hair, blue eyes and a lip ring, the same boy I had a crush on but things are different now.

"Oh it's you." I moaned. Luke rolling his eyes.

"May I come in?" Luke asked swinging back and forth on his feet.

"I don't know, you look like your having fun standing out here." I smirked.

"Can you please take me back?" he begged.

"So you think you can just come to my door and beg for me to take you back?" I laughed, how stupid did he think I was.

"Well I was hoping so , Jess I like you a whole fucking lot. I'm sorry I was a dick. I regret it okay." Luke blurted.

"What exactly was it we had?" I too was confused by this.

"I'm not sure exactly Jess, but at least can we go back to friends. Please?" he pouted.

"Just friends?" I asked, I can't risk being hurt again. Luke nodded, he tried his best to pull a smile, but I could see he wanted to be more than friends.

"Thank you." I sighed pulling him in for a hug.

It was nice just have someone to talk to again, it was nice to have Luke to talk to again.

I'm going to try my hardest to push my feelings for Luke away. I need a friend not someone to do all that romantic shit with.

That's all I need right now.