Chapter 5 - Oh No - Pt.1

CHAPTER 5 - Oh No -Pt. 1 (Edited)

Katia's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up to find myself lying —still naked may I add— from the run. You see, when you shift, you either take your clothes off first or you just let them rip and tear as you shift. Usually we do the latter to avoid the awkwardness and the time it would take to doso. The sting of having lost such a wonderful dress hurt a bit under the bliss of having done all that myself. It rang in the back of my mind that ripping free of condiments such as clothes and borders to the impossible was necessary to fully understand what it meant to be a wolf and to be able to represent what the wolf spirit really means.

Finally gathering enough strength, I got out of the covers, wandering around my room in search of my hairbrush. In that moment, without warning, the door opened to reveal a very distracted Nathan holding a cookbook he was reading at the moment.

I looked at him wide-eyed, shocked into silence as he continued nonchalantly without lifting his eyes from the pages, "I'm sorry for barging in, but we need to know what you want to eat for breakfast after so much activity yesterday" he babbled, still looking at the book. When I don't answer he looked up, being met with an eyeful of me as bare as the day I was born, the boy frozen on the spot. He looked at me wide-eyed, finally meeting my similar reaction, "I- Um.... uh," he tried to speak but couldn't.

He just stared at me for a little while longer before focusing on my eyes again, "I'm so sorry Luna... I didn't know and I didn't knock I'm so stupid... Gods" he said, the flush on his face evident as his eyes can't find one place in my room far enough from me to focus on.

He tugged at his hair, turning around for good measure with that blush spreading from just his cheeks. I smiled, still spooked like a horse but able to get myself to work again, trying to reassure him, "It's fine Nathan, just... knock next time?" you throw out the obvious suggestion and watch him nod bashfully and thoroughly before continuing, "Remember, we all went out late last night and came home from the run way late, and I just woke up so I'm still in my full glory." I said, pointing at my body even though he couldn't see me.

"Please put something on before I have to punish you for such an offense," he said jokingly, making me fake-gasp vehicle throwing out a "you animal" I chucked putting on a pair of skinny jeans with a sports bra as a small shirt.

He turned around and before I knew what was happening, he pinned me up against my wardrobe with his hands bracketing my sides, "You don't know how much of an animal I can be," he stated, trying to sound serious but failing very quickly and laughing so hard we both fell on the floor in tears at how funny the encounter was.

When we stop laughing, Nathan gets up, helping me up with him. He looks at me once we're both up and asks, "So... what'd you say you wanted for breakfast?" He asks. "I'll have something with a lot of bacon in it." I answer and he nods and walks out the door toward the kitchen and that's when I realized, Nathan really just saw me naked.

^*^

As I finished my bacon, bacon, and more bacon in a plate I saw Myra walk into the dining room with one of the most adorable looking little girls I'd ever seen. She had big puffy, curly ringlet hair and warm brown eyes. Her skin was a few shades lighter than Myra's and so was her hair color, but she still looked a lot like her.

Myra came to a stop in front of me, smiling, "You said you wanted to meet her," she said gesturing to the girl she had brought in, "so here she is, Luna, this is my daughter Lila," she announced, smiling down at her daughter. Lila smiled at me and then grabbed me into an unexpected hug, wow pups are so strong.

I hugged her back, having to bend over to get the right angle, "Hi! I'm Lila and I like cookies and dolls and my mommy said to be nice to you because you're the Luna of the pack and because you guys are best friends." she rushed out, talking at a mile a minute and forcing an endearing smile onto my face at hor utterly adorable she was. "I like your hair. Mine is really puffy like my mom's was when she was younger so she says it's normal but I like it just the way it is but yours is really pretty. Can I braid it? I wanna braid it. It looks so braidable, can I?" She finishes, my brain having to work double time to process everything she said.

My smile widens though; I was a really big talker when I was little, which would usually result in my getting punished, but it was so nice to see a child that wasn't afraid to say exactly what she was thinking. I almost couldn't process all the cuteness I had been faced with so suddenly, her chatting session she had sent me over the roof with laughter.
I smiled and shook my head finally, "Of course you can," and turned around so that she could get to my hair as I sat in a chair that was low enough to the floor.

Myra comes to stand in front of me, an impressed and amused look on her face, "Wow, she really likes you!" she points out.

I chuckle, "And not just because we are super besties!" I let out in a high-pitched and over-enthusiastic voice as the mother and child work together on my hair.

^*^

When Lila finished, they both took me to my room, each covering one of my eyes with their hands. I was bumped into a door and got moved to the side to go through it instead at some point. They finally sat me down on what I'd assumed was my vanity mirror's seat and get their hands off my face.

I looked at my hair and gasped, turning to the child at my right, "This looks amazing!" with a bright smile on my face. Lila smiled triumphantly while Myra stood there, looking both proud and amused but happy. I heard someone ring the so-called 'doorbell' and someone opening the door downstairs.
We all got out of my room and went to see who it was. As we walked down the stairs I saw that standing in the dining room is one of the butlers, addressing someone outside the door. I got all the way down the stairs as he finally noticed I was there; he smiled at me, gesturing to the Alpha outside our door, Peter, "Um.. Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a run?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck, "the rest of the leaders were busy and Roxana suggested I ask you if you wanted to come," he finished.

"Oh" I started looking over at Myra and Lila who gave me approving nods, "I'd love to." I agreed, turning around and crouching down so that I could be eye-level with Lila, " I'm going to go for a run, but I'll catch you later sweet pea," I said, making her smile.

"I'll be back soon," I told Myra as I stepped out the door after a final kiss to Lila's head, closing it when I saw Myra nod in confirmation.

We walked out into the forest "So, how do you want to do this? Option one is we could take our clothes off now and risk seeing each other naked, which would mean having clothes to return in that aren't ripped and shredded. Or option number two; we could just let them rip and then walk home in all of our glory" he finished, smirking.

I smirked back, pulling out the small bag of clothes that I had taken form the house "I don't know about you, but I have replacement clothes so I can just rip and change after we're done," I stated, seeing his jaw drop at my amazing plan.

"Come on big boy, get to strippin'" I teased, laughing slightly as I began to shift, giving him some privacy as he took off his clothes. When were both shifted, there was no delay as we raced through the forest, running over stumps and rocks, dodging branches and maneuvering over roots, leaves and twigs crunch beneath our paws.

Peter suddenly turned, making me follow until we were in front of a giant waterfall. He jumped in from the side giving me no choice but to follow his lead. We played in the water for a while until it got dark; two big, mean-looking wolves wrestling, tumbling, splashing and swimming in the water. When the darkness settled, we got to the edge and waited to dry a little before running back to where our clothes had been left.

When we got to my house he walked me to my doorstep, "Such a cliche gentleman," I joked.
He bowed exaggeratedly low, "Always a pleasure, my lady," coming up from his deep bow and winking at me.

I smiled, "You know, I had a lot of fun today" I said, smiling and looking off ot the side, about to continue my sentence when he lifted my face, putting his finger under my chin,

"How's this for cliche?" he whispered before kissing me gently.

The sock of  the moment continued for a few seconds as he kissed me, making me wonder what to do as my face burned hot; I had never expected for Peter to actually make a move in me. We hear footsteps and then someone clears their throat, making us separate. And standing there in all of his mighty glory glaring at Peter so hard is none other than Alexander Michael White.