A Stranger To Yourself: My Book!

Description

People say that, as is expected, your family is supposed to love you unconditionally. But what do you do when everyone who was supposed to show you that love constantly reminds you of your worthlessness? How much they wish you'd never existed at all

From what I can remember of my younger years they were filled with people ignoring me and casting me to the side. To most, I was like a leaky roof, something annoying and unnecessary that you were sure shouldn't be around in the first place but you didn't care enough about to pay attention to.

From their first moment of meeting me, I could see the judgment and disdain in people's eyes. I'd always wondered and still did, what I had done or what people had heard about me that made them loathe me without actually knowing me.

The day I got my mate, he'd reacted no different. this was a day that was supposed to fall above all others in your life. most people found their happily ever after on the day they were united with their mate.

Mine had not gone that way at all.

Like with any other good thing that happened in my life my family had not been supportive at all. They'd all faced me with the truth: My mate was going to reject me.

but me being the stupid girl everyone knew I was, I went in blindly, believing whoever had said: "Love conquers all."

That night, I'd experienced a heartbreak one thousand times worse than any ignorance, rumors or anything else I'd ever gone through before.

They say fate is something unavoidable and that everyone has a purpose. But I wondered how Fate, what was supposedly this divine idea, could deal someone the worst of life and expect them to carry on.

I hadn't wanted to. I wanted it all to stop. For the flurry of terrible experiences that made up my entire life to end. And so, I took the most drastic measures necessary to give myself that peace.

But someone didn't want me gone.

That person hoped that one day I would be able to realize that being a stranger to yourself and to everyone around you was not a weakness. 

MY BOOKKKKKK

Hellos there everyone, 

I've decided I should probably be a bit more professional than before and actually give this book a little min-introduction before you new readers start reading. Depending on when you're reading this, this is my intro. this book has been through its ups an down, seeing as I abandoned it and my wonderful readers for a whole year without any notice because I was scared I would just delete it. I'm back permanently and really want to make this work. I've started on editing the chapters and, hey, maybe by the time you read this I'll be done with editing. I could even be done with the book if you're reading it by then. Thank you all for your support and for the newbies, I'm a pretty good writer, though I wrote this story when I was quite younger than I am now and much worse at writing, though quite skilled for my age. Pardon any mistakes I have and feel free to point them out. I try to answer comments and if you want to hit me up in my inbox, feel free! 

Sincerely, 

Kim