Uh-Oh

Hi guys, finally worked and hopefully I'll update soon. Love you all. So sorry to keep you waiting!

Katia's P.O.V

I woke up with a smile on my face which was rare for me because I usually looked like a Zombie in the morning wanting to eat everything and everyone in my way. Anyway I got my backpack that i'd packed since we were going to leave our suitcases here since we'd be walking the whole time and we all wanted to pack the smallest bag so that we could carry less.
I got ready with my hiking boots and stuff and went downstairs- or at least was going to go downstairs when I heard a thump. It had come from Alexander's room. I went over and knocked as I hear a muffled ';come in'.

He sat in a pile of his own clothes with his backpack at the end of the bed and a pout on his face. It was hard not to laugh at the situation. He huffed "I'm trying to pack." he said. I giggled again and I saw faint smile on his lips. "I could tell that much." I said walking over to him.

*^*

I set the fully packed backpack down again and looked up smiling at Alexander, "There." He looked at me in amazement, "thank you," he said hugging me. I stiffened from the contact but relaxed a little and hugged back before pulling back and grabbing my backpack and walking out shouting, "Come downstairs when you're ready!" As the door shut.

I went downstairs to find everyone ready and set to go but I noticed a womans back that id never seen before. Fro the back she had light diri-ish blonde hair like Zeke's and about his same skin color. Se turned around and I saw she had dark deep blue eyes. I was sure that she was my father's mate.

it all happened so quickly first i was standing there and looking at her then next she came up at me and pushed my backup against the wall and I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and let out a small cry. She was breathing in my face  another canines at me. I then felt something hot and wet drip down the back of my neck. Blood.

I saw Alexander bounding the steppes he was looking down at something and looked up to talk but growled when he saw my slightly pained face and the woman holding me against the wall. He yelled something incoherent as I slipped into the darkness and fell to the floor.

*^*

Have you ever passed out? You know how they describe it as not seeing anything and not feeling at all? That's not at all like how it is! I could feel everything that was happening!

I felt it as It fell to the floor, a sharp pain coursed through my body as I felt myself being pulled into the arms of what could only be my mate since I felt the sparks. I heard another growl that sounded female and then a much louder growl that came for a male. I heard my dad and Alexander speaking, most likely Alexander telling my dad what happening and then I was brought to a different room as I heard yelling outside.

Alexander chuckled lightly as he held my hand as he set me down. "I can feel that you're awake so i'll just tell you that your dad is now yelling at his mate and she went all primale shit on you but i can see you witnessed that first hand, anyway I think your going to be fine since you're a Luna and you'll heal quick but I still wanna rip her head off," His hand gripped me tighter,

"But if you're still up for it I think your dad is making her stay and we can still go. Only if you want." He finished. I thought it over and was hesitant but managed a feeble nod and I felt him smile.

*^*

I woke up half an hour later to find Alexander still sitting there. He helped me up and said that the bedding didn't continue to long and that i was fine after I had fallen asleep. He told me that Zeke had woken up a little while after the fight and had gotten mad and stormed outside and hed been sitting there since after he had come and checked up on me.

I saw my dad sitting in the kitchen and he sighed in relief and came up and hugged me. I hugged back tightly and pulled back staring at him, "I'm sos orry, I thought shed take it better but since you were half your mother's her predatory instincts came in and she felt jealous." H esaid. It angered me because it didn't excuse her way of dealing with it, she could've hated me from a distance

He read my mind pretty much, even though Zangaro can't read each other's minds, son instead let's say he knew what I was thinking and continued, "But that doesn't explain the way she dealt with it so I had a stern talking with her, more like yelling but still, and I'm sorry-"

"Father you can stop apologizing. It wasn't you who did it." I said, slightly chuckling as I hugged him. He sighed wearily and I turned concerned, "If you want we don't have to go anymore-" I started before he stopped me with a dismissive wave of his hand, "We are going. I'm glad your still up for it." He said, smiling.
I went outside ot the porch and found Zeke sitting there. I walked over and sat in a chair that was next to him. He was so focused on the tree he was currently glaring at so I decided to start the conversation, "Did the tree hit your head on the wall too?" He nearly fell of his seat as he turned and looked at me with surprise.

"He continued to give mt that face until he got the sense of my joke and laughed as he sat back up straight but continued to silently chuckle. He looked back at me and then the back of my head grimacing and silently asking me how I was doing. I sighed, "It's alright. I'm a Luna, it heals quickly." I assured him. He nodded slightly and sighed, slumping back into his chair.

He started,  "I'm sorry about my mom. I know that my dad already apologized to you for her, because I'm not letting her go near you ever again, and I know but I wanted to do it too because usually she isn't like this I guess it wasn't intentional but I'm sure she could've stopped herself from doing it in the first place and-" I stopped him with a hand on his mouth.

He quickly licked it and I pulled it away in disgust, scrunching my face up. He chuckled as I wiped my hand on my jeans. "It's alright Zeke. Like I told dad it wasn't you and even though it was her fault it isn't a big deal and I'm fine now," I said, gesturing to my head with a smile, "But either way its ok."