WHAT?!? pt.2

Y'all are gonna hate me after you read this chapter *smiles sinisterly* happy reading! Oh and comment if you want another chapter today or wait for tomorrow because i have not problem doing another one today

Katia's P.O.V

I woke with a start seeming nervous and anxious but for what i didn't know. I got up and into the shower and changed into the first thing i could find and threw it on. I tied my hair up into a pony tail and went outside. When i talked to Alexander yesterday he'd told me that he was going to be given to the Zangara's cell at 3:00 PM so i decided to explore the pack center again like id done for what seemed to be years ago which wis only a few month ago.

I walked there as i watched the scenery around me. I was back with several guards with me at a time o it wasn't as peaceful as i'd hoped but was still nice to be out since i'd been lying in a hospital bed for so long.

We arrived at the pack center in about 10 minutes and i walked down the sidewalk. There were a few places that were familiar to me, especially one diner, but other than that i didn't recognize much else. People seemed to be surprised to see me and some people stopped me to say that they were glad that i was alright and healthy again.

I smiled and thanked any people and so i found myself in front of a park with many children in it. I watched them playing ONe of them reminded me of a little boy that came into memory. It seemed i knew him when i was little but i know nothing more of him beside what he looks like in memory.

My mind drifts off to the Zangara, he had shaggy blonde hair and was a ta color with electric blue eyes. I began to get anxious and nervous again but shook it off and stopped thinking about anything and watched the kids running around and having fun.

When i thought about my childhood i remembered so little. Im sure i was shunned the same though. I watched as some children pushed each other on the swing and one was about to fly off. The lis looked to be about 4-5 years old as she flew through the air and i zoomed down the path and successfully caught her and stopped her from hitting the floor.

The little girl giggled as i put her into a right holding position. Her mother came rushing over, worried. I was sure she'd seen her daughter flying through the air as well as she examined her little body from injuries. She looked back up at me, "Thank you so much, I wasn't going to make it fast enough. oh goddess thank you!" She said. I smiled at the young woman, "No problem, this little cupcake was just being pushed a little too hard." i said, tapping her nose at the word cupcake to which she giggled.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 2.49 and bid farewell to the woman and the little girl as i head back to my house where Alexander said he'd come to find me. I walked back and found him already walking up the steps. i snuck up on him and tackled him from behind. He was about to strike me, i knew that much, but i ducked and slid in front of him.

"Hows life?" i asked casually. He looked confused for a second until he looked worried, "Oh! Katia! don't do that, i could have hurt you!" i shrugged. "With my kind of reflexes you can't be stricken easily." As i started walking, "Come on! We're going somewhere aren't we?" I called over my shoulder, chuckling when i hear him scramble to catch up to me.

^*^

We walked through the doors to find the Zangara sitting at the bed with a plate of food in hand an Alec standing in front of him. The Zangara ate meat and chewed on it without hesitation as we entered. Alec told us that he hadn't given anything away but that he was hungry by complaining over and over again. He sounded a lot like me when i was a kid so i had to stifle a giggle... okay a full on laugh at the mention of such whining.

Again they left me alone with the Zangara as they went to get breakfast for the three of us as i'd realized i hadn't eaten anything the whole day and i was close to starving from what little i could be given when i was in a some a the hospital.

The Zangaro eyes flashed with worry "You shouldn't not eat." He told me, i shrugged "Guess i just didn't notice i had not." I looked back over at him and readied myself instead. "You know the question i want to ask don't you?" I ask.

He looked at me unsurely "i Believe so but i'd like to hear you say it to be sure of myself." He replied. I sighed, sinking into a chair near the bed. He seemed to notice my hesitation. "Someone once told me, don't ask questions you don't know the answers to." He said. I thought it over for a moment. "No one told you that, you got its form men in black 3" i said, cracking a smile.

He smiled and laughed too and then he turned serious again and i knew it was time to ask any questions i had.

"Why did you come here?" I asked. He sighed, "We went over this yesterday, i'm here to take someone back to my home and no more." He finished. "Right." i said. "Why do you need to bring them to your home?" I asked, "Special reasons." He said.

I looked him in the eye and whispered, "Why are you answering my questions?" He answered in the same tone and carefully said, "Because i'm here to take you."

If possible my voice went even more quiet,

"Why do you have to bring me to your home?"