Family pt.1

Sorry about how the end of the chapter is kinda sloppy. Id written it but then it didn't save so i had to re write it and i didn't give any damns and i got frustrated.

Katia's P.O.V

Around the 4 hour mark we stopped at a small park looking place. Although it was abandoned the picnic tables looked to be in good enough shape and we sat at one. I grabbed the cooler and passed everyone a sandwich and a water or juice depending on which each of them wanted.

Alec had the idea of how we should walk around a little since we been in a car for so long so we did so. We walked around and as i walked a little eastward i started to see some of the plants from the Oasis so i lead the boys away from that part.

I smiled at their little confused faces when they were being pulled slightly- ok entirely by force in the other direction. We walked for about 20 minutes more and then got back into the car to continue our trip.

*^*

We arrived at night and we were rushed to bed and told that we would be joining my father for breakfast the next morning. I had tried to smile politely to everyone but there were so many people running around us that i just couldn't and for most of the time i just stood there dumbfounded until finally a short woman brought me to a room.

When i entered i was amazed at how much i loved the room, it had everything i loved, the color which was a light blue like the sky and the bed a whole 4 poster with the same colors. The whole room was decorated in blues, whites and grays. I didn't have much time to enjoy it because when i sat on the bed i almost immediately fell asleep by instead first changed into the pajamas at the op of my suitcase, stuffed the suitcase under the bed and fell asleep.

*^*

The next morning i woke up to a small subtle bangin on my door. I went to it and found a tall slim girl at the other side. She smiled cheerfully at me, "Katia, i'm here to help you get ready." She had a thick Russian accent and had a light skin color pale green eyes and a short cut of blond hair.

I stepped aside and she immediately got to work. She bent kneeled down and took the suitcase out from under the bed and dug through it and found a cute sun dress that she hadnded to me and after that a pair of underwear and a bra. Id blushed lightly and she had just given a slight chuckle.

"Thank you." I managed to say as she shoved me into the bathroom, not in rude way but in a hurry up way making me think i was late. She smiled as she shut the door, i felt her lean on the outside of it, "You're welcome and my name is Sylvia." She said.

I changed into the multi shaded dress. What i mean by that is that it had more than one kind of blue with small grey and black dots. The colors starting as a light turcios and then fading into a darker blue at the bottom. She gave me a pair of not to high high heels that had a small piece of string the same color as the heel wrapping around my ankle each.

I unlocked the door and it was immediately pulled open as Sylvia pulled me through the door and out the door of the room too. We practically skipped every stair and finally we came to a stop at the bottom. When we did get there the sight i saw was one to laugh out loud at and not stop.

There we were at the living room. There were three couches that looked to be a red color. On each couch wa one boy wait no let me rephrase that the boys were all on top of each other. Alec under them all with Alexander's foot in his face, Alexander's face was in his brother's feet face down. Zeke was on top of them both, face down, the top half of his body on the couch and the bottom half of his body on Alexanders.

I looked at Sylvia and she nodded, "I was supposed to bring Zeke to his room and the others of theirs last night when i found them passed out on the ouche like this. It seems like they all just fell into the same spot after they came through the door." She said, giggling lightly.

I looked at them again and we both burst out laughing and then laughed harder when they all woke up and tumbled to the floor. They all groaned in unison as they hit the floor with a thud. Me and SYlvia by now we're rolling on the floor with laughter as we watched them struggle to stand up while tripping over each other.

After around 10 minutes of rolling on the floor with laughter we wiped our tears and stood up facing embarrassed but mad looking boys.We laughed again as we walked back to my room, "Get ready." We threw over our shoulders in unison.

*^*

After our laughing spell wed gone to my and Sylvia told me about how the Zangaro originated from Russia so it wasn't weird to find one with an accent like hers. Most people knew how to speak Russian too and if they don't they understood it and we're going to learn.

and that they looked pretty much like me and Zeke. They all had some kind of light skin and their hair was blond like me and Zeke's unless they cut it so short that it turned brown. They had their eyes mostly like Zeke's that were some kind of light color unlike mine since they were so dark. They were also very tall but not like us tall but still taller than the usual person.

She told me that we were supposed to head to breakfast at 10:00 AM and it was near that time but we still talked for the remaining time. She told me about how my father had sent her with the words and i quote 'She needs a friend so that she doesnt go running for the hills' Wed laughed at this and then made our way downstairs.

We found the boys in the living room again but this time they were showered and changed. Apparently they'd been taken to their rooms after we left them and had gotten ready. We all headed to the dining room and i started to get nervous. Alexander must've sensed this because he reached over and gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. I smiled weakly at him and he did the same as he let my hand go again.

I took in his appearance. His hair was still slightly messy but mostly tamed. He was wearing a tight fitting t-shirt and some jeans with black dress shoes. Alec was wearing a gray long sleeve with a pair of jeans too. Zeke was wearing a white dress shirt that he rolled up to his elbows and some dress pants and shoes.

I looked over at Sylvia to find her wearing a pair of jean shorts that showcased her long legs and a cute red t-shirt that had the 'hollister' logo with the words 'Los Angeles' on the chest pocket. Her hair was in a small ponytail since she couldn't do much more considering it was only about 3 inches past her shoulders.

I looked around just noticing how cool this house looked. I looked like a regular pack house and looked to be the only building around so i was guessing that it was where all of the Zangara lived. That was my last thought as we entered the dinning room through its open doors.