Findings

Katia's P.O.V

So far, for the past day or so, I've been kept in the same room. It looks a lot like the one I was kept in the first day I was captured and now I feel the same way I did.

A little while ago, Alexander suddenly had a burst hope happiness and I got happy at that. It has given me hope that they will and might've been able to find me.

I haven't seen Xavier since he brought me here but I can hear people moving around upstairs in all directions as if frantically running everywhere. This has helped me agree with my suspicions. I think they found me.

I don't know whether to feel excited, scared, nervous, mad or happy. So I'm starting to feel all of them. I think I'm starting to become bi-polar. What being kidnapped does to you.

Suddenly I hear someone at the door. Xavier domes through along with two men, big ones at that, in uniform looking ready for... Battle. He looks at me with a dark grin.

I know what he's going to say before he says it,

"Alexander's found you"

And it fills me with dread.

^*^

After Xavier had come in they undid my restraints and forced me out of the room, much to my protests, to an open ground where there were 1,000-2,000 or so people dressed the same as the ones that came in with Xavier.

They took me to a small house looking building near the back of the biggest group that was gathered there. They tied me to, yet again, another chair and left me.

But no before going out did Xavier turn back and say "it's not worth it" and shut the door, locking it from the outside so that I couldn't get out. I knew what he meant. He wanted me to not believe in Alexander and I don't think I wanted to either but I did, I had to, and I couldn't stop now.

I sighed as a single tear slid down my face as I wiped it away with my shoulder. I tried to struggle but felt the sensation of the silver over and over again and finally i gave up. I was seated in front of a large window that was overlooking the battlefield.

From there i could see the battlefield and all of the wolves coming from both sides. They all stood frozen for a moment and finally one spoke and i could hear loud and clear who it was,

Alexander

¨Xavier, where have you put Katia¨ he asked. I was guessing that it was a one way glass so that i could see him but he couldn't see me. Xavier gave a dry chuckle, ¨why would i want to tell you that?"he asked in the same, dry, tone.

Alexanders eyes wandered and at some point they came to the small place i was being held at but he continued so that Xavier wouldn't see it. I think he knew they were hiding me here.

I saw Xavier scowl at him "you now, I don't think Katia wants to see you right now." he said. My head and heart battled about if he was right but in the end I only felt mentally and physically tired so I just continued to listen to them.

Alexander and Xavier were about 10 feet away from each other and, if one of them where to shift and pounce on the other they would surely win but the both looked like they had no intention on doing so.

Alexander and Xavier were now just staring at each other and suddenly Xavier broke down in the middle of the stare down and screamed "you killed him! and you killed her!" he screamed it so loud I was sure that everyone heard it no matter how far away they were.

"You killed my sister and my father and they did nothing to you at all!" she screamed now getting into his face. Alexander didn't object to his assumptions and something in my heart felt extremely sad at hearing this and then turned angry but I soon realized that it wasn't me feeling it, no, it was Alexander.

He looked Xavier in the eye with his eyes a blaze. "i didn't kill her!" he screamed in his face, Xavier gave out another dry and emotionless chuckle "Of course you didn't. Then who did, may I ask?" he said, still emotionlessly.

I was still trying to comprehend when it hit me like a brick. Xavier said that Alexander had killed his sister and his father. I was surprised for a moment and then my emotions flew out the window and I just continued to watch as Alexander gave no reply.

Xavier grew even more frustrated as he pushed Alexander back. "Tell em!" he screamed, almost red with all the anger and frustration.

Alexander started to fill with the same anger. "he did! he screamed, raising his head to meet Xavier's glare. "Who did?" Xavier asked in an almost... broken voice. I watched as all of the anger drained from Alexander as he stared into Xavier's cold lifeless eyes and said "Your father, he killed her, and I killed him. I saw it with my eyes XAvier! He went to her room and when I went to check on her hi saw him sitting there with her and in an instant he slashed her with a silver dagger. I pulled it out Xavier! that's when you came in, I didn't kill her!" He finished and was breathing heavily at the end.

Xavier just looked at him as he continued "But I did kill that bastard and I don't regret it at all." he finished and Xavier just looked at I'm and suddenly dropped to the ground on his knees. The whole time during the exchange none of the warriors moved and that didn't change now as they just watched as I didn't. No that I had much of a choice.

I watched as Alexander did the most surprising thing that I w could ever imagine. He dropped to his knees in front of Xavier and hugged him like they'd known each other for their whole lives and i was sure, that they had.