Update and Apology

My dear beautiful, wonderful and loyal readers,

I'm so so sorry I haven't updated this book. There's no one reason for this; writers block for a long time, abashedly a loss of interest and a feeling that I wasn't good enough to write anymore more or less sums it up  I've thought about this book numerous times in the last year or so since my last update and I've decided,  I still do love it,  though I'll be fixing it up a bit so I can continue with the plot the way I want to.  Nothing major will be changed except for a few scenes here and there though some parts might eventually have to be drastically changed to help me continue the way I plan to.  I'm going to be changing and fixing things up in the chapters I've already published and once I'm able to do that (which I will be working very hard to accomplish since I owe it to all of you for not even telling you the book was on hold or anything) I WILL be continuing the story.  I like you all so much and hope you wish me luck trying to get thank into the swing of things. Oh and by the way,  some may want to go back to the begging and at least skim over the chapters all the Aya though once I start updating with new chapters and finish editing the old ones since some things may be changed and might therefore be harder to understand if you don't realize they've been change and how and where,  etc.  Etc.

Thank you for reading, 
Sincerely, 
Me

Oh,  and as a last note,  I may or may not be changing the title (I most likely will be)  and I'll be going over all the spelling errors too