Small, surprising moments

The song above One million reasons that they danced to. Skip 54 seconds of video.

Katia's P.O.V

I woke up the next day looking out my window to see it was a very nice, warm looking day. I got up, changing into a tank top and jogging shorts. I went to the door and slipped on the sneakers that were sitting on the mat beside the door.

A couple of guards followed me out to my jog, at a correct distance. I didn't want to shift today since it was just a simple run. I headed over into town, something I never did.

You see, town is a giant area with shops and stores and restaurants everywhere. It's one giant space where the packs all go to for basic necessities since it's about a fifteen minute walk from each pack.

My stomach grumbled making me realize that I was quite hungry since I had left the house without eating "I'm going into that restaurant to get something to eat" I told the head guard, who I believed was called Mark.

As I walked in I saw a couple sitting at a table. That reminded me of my sister. I hadn't seen her since the last visit I had which was like two day ago. She hasn't woken up yet, the doctors say that it's because her boyfriend had used something containing silver to hurt her when they had the fight.

The police and pack systems are looking for him. Calling him a 'threat to society' and all that bull. But it was true and I hoped that they found him soon so that they could take him down and stop him from being able to hurt other people.

I was taken from my thoughts when I had to push the door open. I did so and heard the bell things ring, signaling that I'd entered. Instantly everyone's heads shot to mine, each bowing respectfully.

I heard they were supposed to do that every time when being presented with any kind of leader.

I awkwardly waved back, smiling. After that awkward encounter I walked to the ordering counter. I was met with a beautiful girl who looked to be from the discipline pack.

You see, when your from a pack, you look like it. For example, if you are from the discipline pack you have blond hair and ice blue eyes.

Anyway, i walked to the counter and was met by the beautiful girl. She looked to be my age, if not, younger. She smiled bowing slightly. I smiled back, "hi, I'm Cassie, how can I help you Luna?" she asked "hi Carry, I'd like to have some eggs bacon and pancakes" I said.

It was still morning so they had their morning menus up. She nodded, jotting down the order as she told me it'd be out shortly. I sat at a table reading the news on my phone when the bell went off and everyone went silent. Suspecting a leader I looked up to see Alexander walking through the door, waving at everyone with a bright smile.

He locked eyes with me and came over, I smiled a little "hey Katia, didn't expect to see you out so early." He said, he was right. When I was a kid and had nothing to do in a day, or it was a weekend, I wouldn't be out until my parents kicked my door down.

I smiled, slightly blushing "me too, I would've stayed in bed but, it looked so nice out, I just couldn't resist rising a run." I said proudly. He looked out the window just to see the guards there, watching me. He smiled.

"So, what'r you doing out so early, like, I knew you were an early riser and all but you would alway stay in your room and read a book or something similar." I said smiling. He looked down, a light pink blush tinting his cheeks. "Well, my situation is the same as yours Katia. I didn't want to waste a perfectly good opportunity" he said. I could feel the double meaning of his words but before I could reply the waiter came with my food.

Alexander went and ordered some. As we waited for the food to come we talked about anything. When his food did come he started making me laugh as he told some jokes. We've. As kid he could always make anyone laugh.

We finished our food within an hour "he Katia?" Alexander asked... Shyly?!? I looked at him "yeah?" I asked "well I was wondering if you wanted to maybe get dinner here with me later today.., only if you want to like if you don't I co-" I cut him off with a chuckle "I'd love to, Alexander. Come and get me at 7:00 PM, I'll be ready." I said, kissing him on the cheek and leaving him to his thoughts as me and the guards jogged back to the pack house.

^*^

A couple of hours later I was trying to choose an outfit for tonight. I gave up and texted Alex:

Me: Hey Alexander, what should I wear tonight sent at 6:20

Alexander: wear something fancy but not too fancy, you know how the restaurant looks like in the day but at night it gets, idk, more elegant? Sent at 6:21

Me: m'k c u @ 7:00 sent at 6:22

I texted back, shutting off me phone. I looked around again and found the perfect outfit. It was a black dress with a neck, just below it was a small section with patterns of holes on the top part of my breasts, stretching around the whole front part of the dress. The dress came down to just below the middle of my thigh.

I curled my hair making it fall in waves down my shoulder. Paring my dress with black heels and putting on some lipgloss I was finished just as it was 6:50. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, being greeted by the staff as I did.

I asked where Nathan was and they directed me to his office. I went and knocks hear a 'come in'. I walked in and, as if on command, his jaw hit the floor. I panicked "do I look that bad" I asked trying to see if anything was out of place "No! No! No! The total opposite. Who look beautiful, sexy, even." He chuckled I blushed.

Twirling, "so I don't look like crap?" I asked "you look absolutely 100% not like crap, I assure you" he said with a light chuckle "thank you Nathan" I said just as the doorbell went off. "Tell me all the details later" he said pointing a finger at me, I laughed and went to the door.

There was Alexander standing in a navy blue polo shirt and dark jeans.

^*^

We got to the restaurant within 15 minutes. I stepped out of the car as Alexander opened my door. We walked to the entrance to see no people inside. We entered as I just noticed that there were beautiful lights all over the reassurance, I gasped.

I looked at Alexander who was smiling no at my shocked expression. He had planned this. I shook my head in astonishment as he walked me to a chair at a table, bringing it out for me to sit.

We had steak and mashed potatoes, talking another how he did this in such short time, which consisted of him saying things like "the perks of being an Alpha". I had laughed every time.

After we finished eating we made our way to the middle of the restaurant where music was playing we danced "thank you Alexander, for all of this, going through so much trouble for this." I said as he smiled at me "no need" he said simply.

Before I knew what it as doing I had connected our lips in a kiss. He was surprised, I could tell you that, but he did kiss back after a short pause. The kiss, at first, was soft, but soon turned heated. He sat down with me on his lap as we continued to make out.

I pulled away breathless. I looked into his eyes "I-I'm sorry I don't know what-" he cut me off with another peck. "There's nothing to apologize for."he said

After that kiss we had gotten into the car and driven back to my pack house in a silence, I comfortable one at that. He walked me to the door, he attempted to say something but I cut him off with a sweet kiss. "Thank you Alexander" I said, smiling, as I walked through my door.

Alexander's P.O.V

As I got into my car all I had on my mind through the whole ride was that Katia had kissed me. Even when I went to sleep that night, I still thought of it , only that moment. I fell asleep with a smile.

20 min early WOO!

B.T.W might not be able to post tomorrow. I forgot my charger at my aunt's house and my iPad is only at 44%. I'll post if it isn't all the way dead by tomorrow. Bye!