Chaos

Alexander's P.O.V

Since we got the note last night I was extremely stressed. I had called my brother and he got the guards up. I wasn't sure if I was going to alert the packs or not but I did and now everyone is totally terrified.

The Zangara Flame are not to be messed with, as we have learned in the past. I myself have never encountered them but form the information we have about them they are very dangerous.

From what we know, they are a special species. Half werewolf half some kind of witch. They were created in the early 14th century by a witch who made I hybrid with a witch. She taught the hybrid to hate wolves and it ended up killing its own wolfmother.

Thus the era of the Zangara Flame started. The witches had forever and always hated the wolves since they knew of their existence since eh were the current most powerful species in the world and the witches were jealous of that. So they started the species, hoping that they would overpower the wolves but, although they never did, they were still very dangerous.

They didn't overpower us because they were too much of a small quantity but were they larger they most likely would've. They are a scary thing to look at. They look worse than crazy rogues. They're fur is violet, not like any wolves, they can cast Magic, and have the same strength of a not so trained wolf but make up for it in the quantity of magic.

They have bright golden eyes and are quite luring as witches but soon kill you after pulling you in. They are one of the most dangerous species in the supernatural world and should be avoided at all times.

Last night, I had sent to get Katia. She was still in a coma but either way they moved her to a more secure room. We had some things that were helpful with the witch side of the Zangara. We had reinforced door and Windows. Ready, magic proofed, of course and other things.

All in all people were warned to stay inside their houses and not come out until we were sure they were safe and they were given the approval.

What were wondering about is why they have come back now of all times. They were hidden away and kept their distance for quite sometime but now, all of a sudden, they come out of the shadow to play their twisted games. And using their criptive words. It had alway made us along with many others how they managed to gain such wits with such little power but no one ever really focused on the subject of them for long. As it wasn't respectful to talk of other species.

Anyway, Kaitas pack was being run by all of the leader but mostly me since i knew my way around the place since i'd being going to visit Katia so frequently before she'd gotten... hurt. The packs are all worried and nothing is helping.

As i saw the sun slowly coming up over the horizon i got up and headed out. Since Katia was put into the hospital i spent my days with her. From the time that the sun came up to the time where the sun went down and at night i went and did any work necessary.

A few minutes later i went in through the doors of the hospital and immediately headed to the room i'd become familiar with. Since they had moved to a safer room it was extremely hard to get in since i had put so much security around the room and it was magic proof for the Zangara.

I walked down the hall and continued through the security system until finally getting to the door and entered. Katia was still in a coma as i mentioned earlier and she still lay, motionless on the bed not doing anything. I walked up her and grabbed her hand. It was the first contact i'd had with her for a long time and i felt large spikes radiate through my whole body letting know she was okay.

I watched her for a while and went to get something to eat then came back to take care of her and that went on until it was 3:00 PM. Suddenly all the monitors went off in random patterns and i got scared. I stood up just as about 20 people, all at either doctors or nurses, crowded around Katia. Two guards took me out, knowing i wouldn't go willingly.

I waited for what felt like so long when it was only 5:00 PM when a doctor finally came up to me with a reassuring smile on his lips. "is she okay?" I asked, he nodded, the same smile on his lips "She's just fine, actually, the martians and their craziness was just a little before affect. She's awake." I thanked him profusely and went to my mate.

I found her sitting up in the bed, still pale and looking out the window now but awake. She turned to look at me and smiled a knowing smile, I didn't hesitate and ran to her side, hugging her as she giggled a little.

Katia's P.O.V

I hugged Alexander back and smiled, giggling too. "I heard everything you said to me." i said. It was true. Every morning he'd come in and complain to me about how he had to do some pack business but could only do it at night since he came to visit me in the day. Still. he told me in the end that being with em all day was better than doing that all day. He'd tell me a goodnight and tell me about anything else when he came to visit me it never once did he not some.

Every day i stayed, waiting for the moment when i would open my eyes and be able to talk to him but it didn't come soon so instead i awaited the times of the day where he would come and visit me.

I was extremely happy that i could finally see him after so long of wishing for it. He sighed "I was kind of hoping you did. Give you a little excitement in your little mind." He said smiling. Suddenly it dropped and he looked down to what i believe were my lips and then he leaned forward as i did the same. Just as our lips were going to touch i hear something shatter. It was the window.