Hospital visits

Katia's P.O.V

I can never say I liked the hospital.

I'd been there many times before.

My first rogue incident.

Then my second.

And so on and so forth.

I can't really explain what happened as we rushed to the hospital in the beauty pack where my sister was being held for reasons that I didn't know about. It went something like me hitting a tree when I wasn't looking, Alexander laughing his ass off and getting kicked in the nuts. Him recovering for 1 min and then us getting to the hospital.

When we got there I was extremely overwhelmed with feelings and questions. Why did they call me? Is she okay? Will she tell me to go away? Does she still hate me? Why am I here? And so many more. But when I stepped inside the room and looked down at my battered and bruised sister the only thing I could get out was a loud "No!" As I ran to her bed and needles down beside her head. Crying into the bed.

She had bruises all over her face. It was my sister Kira. I knew very well what she looked like although Kayla and her were twins. I was the only one who could tell them apart. I looked at Alexander who had an emotional expression on. "How?" Is all I said.

He explained to me and my heart almost popped out of my chest. He explained that she had been fighting with her boyfriend when she found out that he was cheating in her. She slapped him across the face and that was when things go heated. They don't know exactly what happened because they weren't there but he said that when Kayla my other sister came back from work she found Kira on the floor unconscious and called 911.

I turned to Kira with newly spilling tears in my eyes going down my cheeks. She had been so bad to me, along with Kayla. They'd both been terrible, selfish and awful sisters. And yet, here I was. In the hospital. Crying and feeling sorry for her.

When I calmed down just as I got up Kayla came through the door.when she saw me there her eyes went wide "I didn't think you'd actually come" she said tears brimming her eyes. She ran over and hugged me, to my surprise, I hugged back. He sobbing about how she was sorry about before and what they did to me and me sobbing about how it's okay.

We got out of our hug as she sat down in one of the chairs on the room by Kira's bed I looked at her "do they know where her... Uh boyfriend went" I asked her. She shook her head "they say there wasn't a trace of him when the police came after I Clarke dorm but I think he's still somewhere in the pack, if not the neighboring pack" she said taking a hold of Kira's hand.

She still lay there, now even more pale. Motionless. She still looked the same as the last time I saw her except now she had longer hair. Before it was short and up to her shoulders. Both of theirs where because they said that it made them to hit when it was long. Now both of them had long hair that went just over their shoulder blades.

"How long has she been out" I asked her after the room had gone silent. "I asked Alexander to bring you immediately after she was put into the ambulance to be brought here so you arrived at 1:00 AM and now it's 2:23AM so just a little bit before 1;00 AM"

She'd already been here an hour and a half and still hadn't woken up. It was starting to worry me. I felt a soft hand grip my shoulder I turned to look at Alexander "you should go home and rest. I'm sure she'll wake up tomorrow" he said looking down at me and then at Kayla. I nodded and Kayla did too following is as we went out into the hallway.

We dropped off Kayla at the house. Apparently my parents weren't home during the incident because of some work thing but would be at the hospital come tomorrow morning to see Kira and her condition. I was quite nervous every I'll have to admit. I hadn't seen my "mother" or "father" since I last left. Now I'd be seeing the, the next morning when I went to see Kira.

I was snapped out of my trance or whatever when Alexander nudged me gently sing along for me to continue walking. I didn't know I'd stopped in the first place. I smiled sheepishly and continued walking with him matching his strides on the dirt covered path.

We walked in silence until he broke it "I am sorry about your sister's condition and how her boyfriend could have ever done something like that to her. Or to any woman in general" he said, a disgusted look on hi face telling me he didn't like the idea of men hurting woman.

I nod my head "I can't believe Kira got herself into something like this. I bet it wasn't the first time he's hit her. She always dreamed about finding her mate I can't believe she put herself into this kind of relationship after I found mine before he..." I stopped ranting when I remember per I was talking to the boy who was supposed to be my mate I cleared my throat to try to hide un I shed tears.

Ever since I'd been little I'd always wanted my mate, dreamed of having one. I'd dreamed of being loved for the first time. But he was just like everyone else. He hated me. And that's why I tried jump. As I thought about how he'd put me through so much pain we reached my doorstep.

I hid the look of sadness I was bound to have on my face and forced a smile onto my face "thank you for bringing me to the hospital to see my sister and for walking me back I appreciate it" I said he nodded looking... Sad. I was confused for a bit but shook it off and went into my house.