Plans

A/N: Hey guys, i'm sorry i kind abandoned ya'll for a while, i had major writers block and couldn't spend that much time on this for school and family reasons so i'm really sorry and i hope you like it! The next update will hopefully be this Friday because over the weekend i have important things to do (competing) Question: What sport do I play? Clue: Some people think it isn't a sport but it is!

Alexander's P.O.V 

After pacing around for quite a while I found that it most definitely wasn't going to help with the situation either. I thought of Katia's birthday and whether or not should tell the others and something told me i shouldn't. I thought long ad hard about the new information i had and Fate was right. I wasn't mate material for Katia. We weren't made to be together. It just didn't make sense. If she was my mate and i actually had seen her i  would've already un-rejected her and i questions my motives as to why i hadn't i realized, i didn't want her a mate but i still loved her. before this Katia and had been very good friends a long time ago. all of it was coming to light now. She was lovely but i didn't love her that way. I love her as a friend!

I couldnt believe that i hadnt decifered my feeeling before. No wonder i'd felt the hard need to reject her the whole time i had been at the cliff. It shouldnt even count as rejection because she wasnt even my mate! I started ti think again and started to feel doubt and realizedit wasnt me, it was Katia! Myabe she'd been thinking what i was thinking. I knew Katia like the ack of my hand even though she had only been my friend when wed been litte. She wouldnt immediatly think i wasnt her mate i knew she'd try to deny it but if i could onyly show her that she emant a lot to me, but not as a mate. Like friendzoning her. 

I'll admit i didn't make an entire master plan going from today to her birthday but i well, i just decided to wing it and see how it went. I thought about it and i called it plan friendzone. I'd do this if she didn't already think of me as a friend before her birthday.

Katia's P.O.V

I had taken a walk and concluded that i was just being crazy. I thought about it and realized i was just thinking bad because i was feeling bad and had decided that I had to get away from it for a while. I came to the town square where i hadn't been in a while. With all the pack drama. It was the same and i decided to head to the diner i had gone to. I had asked Nathan if he wanted to come and he had said sure since the junior chef had been taking things into his hands since Nathan's 4 month vacation was coming since he worked the other 8 months of the year.

We sat at a table and ordered from a cute little shorty brunette and i pouted, "You're coming back for my birthday aren't you?" i said in a little whiny voice, he smiled and ruffled my hair, 'of course Lun-" I gave him a glare, reminding him that i had said to call me Katia. He chuckled nervously, "-I mean Katia. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I laughed and realized how long it had been since i'd laughed like that. The waitress brought our food, "I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you, have you heard from Myra?" I shook my head, "She was taken to the Alpha of silence, he hates noise and his pack is so dull because of it. I'm scared Myra will get herself in trouble being her bubbly self. He's one of the older Alphas so..." He trailed off, i smiled, "Well, we both know Myra and how she can get herself out of trouble so easily." I said with a giggle.

He gave me a bright smile and his hair flopped down into his eyes from it's messy state on his head. His hair, i noticed, he'd dyed green-ish blue along with the blond at the front that he usually swipes to the side. As i thought about that he swiped it to the side to it's original state i giggled and his smile grew wider while he asked, "What's got you laughing?" I just shrugged and thankd the waiter while she sat our food down on the table.

Nathan just shook his head and smiled at me while i looked at him over the rim of my mug of chocolate milk. I put it down and he looked into my cup and looked at me with questioning eyes, "Chocolate milk? Seriously?" I shrugged, "I'm still five and the Luna so imma drink my chocolate milk okay?" I said only a little defensively, making him laugh yet again.

We spent the rest of meal time talking about some stuff and then i realized that i'd have to get back soon. I pouted again and he smiled, "I have to head back to the pack house soon, it was really nice seeing you again!" I said. He smiled, "You to, i missed you a lot." He said sincerely and i smiled widely, "We should seriously do this again soon." I said while we walked out. He shook his head yes and turned around almost making me slam into him, "What about dinner tonight? My friends wanted to go out and get drinks and possibly, 'get me laid' I honestly don't want to see their drunk attempts." He asked hopefully, i smiled and pretended to think out loud, "Hmm... Be your excuse not to have to go to a bar with your drunk friends and pick up some chick? Okay!" He smiled at my enthusiasm.

"Alright then, it's a date. I'll come to pick you up at 6:45?" I nodded, "6:45 it is!" After that little flash of enthusiasm we walked back and finally separated at the entryway, him going back to the kitchen to check up on the junior chef and me up to my room.

Nathan's P.O.V

After we'd eaten Katia had agreed to go to dinner with me tonight so that i could escape my friends and their drunken madness. Thank god! I was still wondering why i'd had a spur of the moment thought to ask her to be my excuse but gladly she hadn't rejected me at the least. Now that i was thinking about it i was wondering how Alpha Alexander felt about it. I hoped eh wouldn't go entirely primal on me and the idea of going out with his mate.

I brushed it off, we were only going as friends and hopefully he wouldn't be upset about me stealing is mate for just one night.