Hellos

Alexander's P.O.V

I tried to thrust Katia out of the way but she had different plans since she ducked out of my arms and stood in front of me in a protective stance as if she was getting ready to fight which i knew i was going to have to do. I didn't expect it from her because i barely expected her to be able to stand.

Katia's P.O.V

I stood there in front of what looked to be a boy. He looked a lot like he was my age, maybe a little older. But instantly i got a terrible feeling in my stomach, knowing this person was here to hurt either me or Alexander. Most likely both.

The creature spoke, "Hello Katia." he drawled out my name as though he was teasing me somehow. I bit back a growl and tried to keep my composure. The creature laughed at me, "I'm not here for you. So, darling, i'd be entirely pleased if you'd move out of the way." He said. I just stared him down and stole a glance at Alexander behind me. He looked to be confused but mad, probably because the creature was still standing there with a sardonic smirk on his face.

I turned my attention fully back to the creature, "What are you doing here...?" i trialed off, not knowing what to call the species in from of me beside Zangara. He smiled a slightly charming smile. "Well darling, i'm here to collect your little mate right over there." He said, pointing a teasing finger at Alexander. I laughed, actually laughed.

The creature looked at me like i was crazy and maybe i was now. I was beginning to get so frustrated. Every time something good happens, everything turned bad a few moments after. First when i found my mate, he rejected me. Then when i came back i finally felt a little accepted and me and Alexander were getting along well, and i was falling for him and then Xavier kidnapped me. Then, when they finally let me go, I fell to the ground because of the silver since it had been tainted. And lastly, now that i woke up from a coma and hugged Alexander and was about to possibly kiss him. In through the window came a Zangara.

Nothing good ever happened and lasted so now, i think i finally lost it. I jumped at the Zangara, taking him by surprise and shifting at the same time as i toppled with him through the window and getting a couple of slashes from the broken glass but at the moment i didn't car. We fell to the ground with me hitting the ground and the Zangara on top of em so that i didn't kill him. That's when i saw he was unconscious.

I barked up at Alexander and he jumped out the window, landing onne. I gave a sound of annoying and he got off with a sheepish smile. Then he looked at the Zangar as he was unconscious. He called someone on his phone and then came his brother, "Katia." he said, with a small wave. I did the same and took the clothes he gave me to put on and went to the bathroom as they gathered the Zangara.

Th3yd brought me a black t-shirt with a white adidas logo long with a pair of black leggings. Along with that they brought me a pair of black and white adidas shoes. I went out of the bathroom and saw that they had taken the unconscious Zangara away already and Alexander stood there talking to his brother who is remembered was called Alec.

I went over to them just as their talking came to a cease. Alexander turned around and hugged me. I was a little surprised but hugged im back. "I feel like i'm interrupting something." i saw him whisper to a guard who just shook their head, silently laughing. Alec came over to us, "Hey, don't i get a hug?" He asked with his arms open. I laughed and hug him lightly.

^*^

After they had taken the Zangara we all waited for him to gain consciousness so that they could interrogate him on what they wanted now and why they wanted to talk to or kidnap Alexander.

I wondered the same thing because hed told me that they hadn't bothered the werewolves in a long time so he too was wondering what in the firecrackers they were doing here again. Apparently they'd all had a war in the near 1400-1500s and the werewolves had won and they hadn't seen them since and now, in the 20th century, they returned but for what?

Somehow i felt as though they weren't here to do any damage. But when i told Alexander that he'd told me it was probably just a trick or spell that the Zangara had done on me or something so i shook it off but the thought remained in my head.

At the moment we were sat in Alec's office with the Zangara downstairs in a special containment unit they'd made in the olden times, we were waiting for the Zangara to wake up as i already mentioned. We then heard a knock at the door ad Alec told them to come in.

It was a guard, he looked around and bowed his head lightly before turning back to Alec. "Sir, the Zangara is gaining consciousness." He said. Alec nodded and thanked the guard, he gestured for us to get up and we did so.

We followed him down a long flight of stairs before reaching the cells. We went down a long corridor and finally came to stop in front of a kind of metal looking door that looked to have strange carvings. I ran my fingers over the carvings on the door and Alec saw he smiled a little. "They are a spell. Their own spell actually, they used it to trap Zangaro that broke the rules as a punishment. It got to us somehow so we use it to our own advantage." He explained and i had the urge to take my hand off of the markings and i did so, they felt as if i'd been burned a little but when i looked there was nothing.

We entered after Alec finished opening the door and saw that in fact the Zangara was now sitting up on what looked like a bed. He didn't look much different from when i tackled him and now i felt guilty for doing so. Wolf instincts, a i right? No? Ok.

He saw us and gave a fake beam before it turned to a glare but i think i saw it soften a bit when he turned it to meet my gaze. I suddenly felt terrible for what was happening but knew what he was doing and didn't want to look at him any longer as Alec started to speak.

"Well, let's get started, shall we?"