Myra's secret pt.2

Katia's P.O.V

When Myra was done with her dance she came down fully clothed after changing back to her outfit. She came down smiling as I clapped slowly "my, my Miss Myra you are talented" I said smiling. I hugged her. "I'm so relieved that you are reacting this way. I was afraid you'd be... Weirded out" I smiled shaking my head "you're my best friend. I could never judge you" I said.

After that we sat down "if you don't mind me asking why do you do this when you already have a job at the main pack house?." I ask. She looks down for a second before a sad smile makes its way onto her face "Katia, I have to do this because, as you know, I have Lila. Believe it or not it's a bit hard to pay for every necessity of a child." She says

"I get a lot from dancing here. I may not like showing my body to all of these people but I have to. I have to do it for Lila" she broke in the end some silent tears falling. I hug her as she sobs silently onto my dress, not caring who was watching or if my dress was getting wet.

She stopped sobbing and was now hiccuping. She smiled sadly at me again "you know you can ask me for anything right. If you ever need help with Lila or anything you can ask me" she chuckled lightly and hugged me "we're doing a whole lot of hugging" I said she nodded and we went to dance on the dance floor without any strippers on it.

^*^

At the end of the night I asked Myra if she wanted to stay over since she was a bit tipsy. She told me she'd have to tell her sister, who was taking care of Lila, but that she probably should stay.

When I put Myra to bed after changing her out of her dress I was about to get into the covers of my bed when the doorbell went off. I walked over to the door since nobody was up with a frying pan in hand. #rapunzel. And opened the door to find Alexander a bit worried looking.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He gulped, "it's your sister"