Chapter 6

Once I had all my clothes back on I looked at Noah and gave him a forced smile. I don't think anything could make this situation more tense. "So what are we going to do next?" I asked trying to sound enthusiastic.

He glanced down at his watch and winced. "Um, well I think we should back to school since third period is about to start," He said quietly. My eyes bugged out of my head.

"Third! I only agreed to skip first period because we were already late," I wailed, running out the door. Call me a nerd but I never missed school and wasn't going to start now.

"Sorry, I guess we, um, lost track of time," He trailed off behind me. I kept quiet, not knowing what to say. Noah jogged behind me and shoved the keys into his motorcycle. I tried to get on as gracefully as possible, but that didn't really work considering I was already rushing. Noah helped me on and in a matter of seconds we were flying down the road faster than usual.

Thanks to Noah's speeding, the ten minute trip took us only four. As soon as our vehicle stopped moving, I jumped off and nearly jumped for joy when I landed upright on my feet.

My celebration didn't last very long because I started sprinting towards my next period. I glanced behind me to see Noah a few paces away. In a few seconds I was in front of the door. I glanced inside and saw that class had not yet started, making me let out a huge sigh of relief.

I stepped inside and kept my head down as I walked through the rows of desks to my seat in the back. As I walked by, Lexi "accidentally" moved her textbook off her desk with her arm, making it fall on my foot with a thump. My eyes watered and I gritted my teeth to keep the tears from flowing as pain exploded inside my foot.

I moved quicker to my seat being careful as possible. I put my head on my desk and willed for class to began soon.

I heard a marker cap click open and looked up to see a man with a balding head furiously scribbling the words, "Romeo and Juliet" onto the whiteboard. Afterwards, he made sure to underline it half a dozen times before proceeding to circle it rapidly.

I held in a giggle as I saw his extreme passion for the subject.

"Romeo and Juliet," The man said in a booming voice. He folded his hands behind his back and paced along the side of the room. He reminded me of an army officer right before his troops went into battle. Anxious and ready to begin.

"Can anyone tell me who wrote this play?" He questions, his eyes scanning the room for answers. Before I could raise my hand to answer, he called on someone else. "Mr. Tyler?" He asks, staring at the boy to my right. He looks up from texting on his phone.

"Yes, Sir?" He asks innocently. The teacher whose name I can't remember frowns. "Who wrote the play on the board?" Bald-head guy asks Tyler.

"Taylor Swift?" Tyler tries. I bite my lip t keep from laughing.

Mr. No Hair picks several more students, and each one gives an outrageous answer like: Justin Bieber, or Edward Cullen. Each time someone gets something wrong, Mr. No Hair writes their name on the board.

"Alexis?" He asks, picking his next victim. Lexi looks up from painting her nails a hideous orange color.

"Yes?" She asks sweetly. He repeats the question for the millionth time.

"I know this one! Um, I forgot their name, uh, Harry Potter or something?" She says sounding confident.

My mouth pops open when I realize she actually thinks Harry Potter wrote Romeo and Juliet. Mr. No Hair shakes his head but I notice he doesn't put her name onto the growing list.