Chapter 47

The bell rang loudly. I was the first out of my seat and out the door. I was that eager to go see Noah in my next class.

Ever since he confessed three days ago, our relationship had turned a simple spark into flames. We seemed to only leave each other side when we didn’t have a class together, and even then, it seemed as if a part of me was missing.

It was now only one week and six days until the night where we could finally be together and every way. To say I was excited would be an understatement. Although, I wasn’t the slightest bit nervous. I knew that Noah and I were meant to be together.

I basically sprinted to my next class which was biology. I wasn’t a big fan of science but having Noah there actually made it bearable.

My face lit up in a smile as I saw Noah leaning against the doorway, waiting for me.

“Beat you,” He boasted as I neared him. I shot him a playful smile.

“But I beat you to math so I’d say we’re even,” I said. He grinned and leant down to kiss me. Quickly, I intercepted him with my textbook. He groaned and I laughed. It was always so fun to tease him, his reactions were priceless.

“Can you please give Noah a kiss?” He pouted. I snickered and shielded my face with my book.

“Not until after class,” I said. He frowned and tried to lean around my book.

“But Noah wants a kiss right now?” He whined. A giggle escaped my mouth, making me sound like a little girl. I blushed and tried to cover it up with a playful smile.

“Do you know how stupid you sound?” I asked. He smirked and put on an innocent face.

“Noah thinks he sounds cute. Noah thinks Amber knows that Noah sounds cute,” He said. I blushed.

“Noah should stop talking about himself in the third-person,” I told him. He shook his head.

“Noah doesn’t want to. But Noah knows that Amber wants to kiss Noah right now,” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“What are you? Psychic?” I scoffed.

“Noah wants to know if Amber has ever seen psych, the TV show?” He asked. That was random.

I have seen it. It was about two best friends who open a detective agency together. I didn’t think I would like it at first, but I fell in love with it. It was hilarious and I couldn’t stop laughing.

I nodded my head.

“Yep, why the random question?” I asked. Noah ignored me.

“Noah is like Shawn Spencer from Psych. He can read your mind!” He said in a mysterious voice.  I laughed.