Chapter 9

My eye fluttered open to the sunlight that was peeking through my window. I yawned and rolled over, hoping to get at least five more minutes of sleep before I had to wake up.

I nearly screamed when I realized there was someone else in the bed with me. I was just about to get up and call the police when I remembered that I had made Noah stay with me last night.

My cheeks burned red as I remembered him stripped off my clothes for me. Wow, I can’t believe I did that!

I glanced at the clock and groaned when I saw it was already 7:30.

“Noah!” I called out and sprang on him, trying to shake him awake.

“Five more minutes,” He grumbled his voice husky from sleeping.

I willed myself not to get turned on by that and straddled him.

“Noah!” I said louder and bounced on him, making the bed spring up and down.

His eyes shot open and I immediately felt him getting hard, pressing against my core. I bit my lip and shifted slightly so we weren’t in the same position.

“Are you going to get up or what?” I asked grinning. For some reason, I was in a great mood.

“Do I have too?” He asked me, pulling me down back onto the bed next to him. My heart raced, as he pulled me closer and I tried to ignore it.

“Yes you do. You have a game today after school,” I told him. Every year, on the first Friday, we would play against our rivals, the Badgers. It was a big thing because they were nearly as good as us, and they went undefeated last year. This year, our whole school is determined to win.

“Okay, but I don’t have anything to wear,” He commented. I thought for a second before jumping up and running into Tyler’s room. I searched through his closet before finding what I was looking for and running back to Noah, who was in the same position as he was when I left.

“Here, you can wear my brother’s old football jersey,” I said throwing it at him. It was a jacket with our school colors, purple and black, and our school name printed on the front: “West Creek High School.”

Noah sat up, making my mouth pop open with shock. He is shirtless and showing off his tanned muscles. I let my eyes drag over him for a second before he chuckled, snapping me out of my fantasy.

“You like what you see?” He asked. He was now leaned back against the wall by my bed with his arms behind his head. He still hadn’t put on his borrowed jersey, leaving him shirtless much to my happiness.

I blushed scarlet and ignored his question.

“I’m going to go change,” I muttered and fled the room before he could tease me more. I walked to my bathroom and picked up the set of clothes I had bought for this special occasion. I slid on the black undershirt and the tight, see-through purple one that went on top. Then I pulled on the black skinny jeans that were way too tight for my taste but were the only things that I had.

I decided to ignore make-up, like always, but straighten my hair and slip on lip gloss. I gave myself a quick look over in my mirror.

I looked good, too good for my taste. I hoped I didn’t get that much extra attention. I shook my head. I was being paranoid. Everyone went full on today to show their spirit. Besides, before all this happened I absolutely loved dressing up like this.

Before I could change my mind I walked back into my bedroom warily. Noah was bent over, slipping on his shoes. I debating running out the door before he could see me, but I held my ground.