Chapter 46

Amber’s POV

I froze. Did he just mutter what I thought he just did? No, it was my mind playing tricks on me. He couldn’t have said it…

Although I could have sworn that I heard him say something. Maybe he said ‘above you.’ Just to be sure, I looked up. Nothing out of the ordinary, just the pale ceiling.

I was almost absolutely sure he just told me that he loved me. Oh, god, he loved me. What was I supposed to say to that? Okay, Amber, deep breathes. You’re imagining things. Just ask him to repeat himself.

“I’m sorry?” I asked. He had frozen in place, much like I did. It seemed as if my voice shocked him out of a trance.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to s-say that. It just slipped out.” For once, he was the once embarrassed and babbling. His face was beet red and he was stuttering like crazy.

So he had said those words.

But did I love him too?

Every time he touches me I get a shock. When we kiss, I never want to stop. I feel like my day, no matter how horrible it begun, can brighten up just from a smile from Noah. I doubt all of those things would happen with just anyone.

I think I was in love with him. No, I knew I was in love with him. I was in love with Noah Flynn.  I think I had been for a while.

“I-I should go,” He said. He pulled away from me and made a beeline for the door. For a second, I stood there dazed, and then I snapped out of it and ran after him.

I dashed out the front door with after him and caught him just before he got into his car.

“Noah!” I called. He spun around in surprise. I took a deep breath. I knew, by saying these words, everything between us will change. For the better, hopefully.

“I love you too,” I said, barely loud enough for him to hear. He froze and his eyes noticeably widened.

I felt tears pricking at my eyes in pure happiness. I felt like a weight had been lifted off me. I had finally let both myself and Noah see the truth. There was no doubt in my mind that what I felt for Noah was pure love. And he loved me too.

Noah’s long stride closed the distance between us. He cupped my face in his hands and embraced me in a kiss full of desire and passion.

It felt like someone else had taken control over my body and was making all the moves for me. I can’t exactly say that I wanted to stop it.

My hands tangled themselves in Noah’s hair.  I tugged on it gently, making him moan into my mouth. He placed his hands on my thighs, making a wave of desire rush through me. I groaned and slipped my perverted hands under his shirt to feel his skin.

He grunted and began to subconsciously lead me backwards. I followed his lead and took a few steps so we were back in the house. Without breaking this kiss, he kicked the door shut.

His tongue danced with mine and he backed us up against the wall. I had to pull back and gasp for air. He only gave me a second before his mouth connected with mine again.

Not that I was complaining.

His hands slipped under my thighs and led them to wrap around his waist. I felt his hardness poking into my thigh.

He started to walk upstairs, still not breaking away. He took the stairs two at a time, by weight not slowing him down at all.

We walked into my room and he threw me onto the bed. He crawled onto the bed above me and kissed me again.

I lifted his shirt off his head. His chest glistened with beads of sweat. I thought it made him look even sexier.

I glided my finger nails across his bare back and he shivered. He tried to hover above me but each time I did it, he sunk lower and lower. Soon he was almost laying on m, but still keeping his wait off me somehow.

I flipped us over so I was straddling him. I had no idea where this confidence was coming from. His eyes glazed over me hungrily. I didn’t know if he realized it or not, but he was rubbing small circles into my thigh.

I knew right then I was ready. I was ready to be with him physically. I needed to be with him physically.

I kissed him again and put everything I had in me into it. Noah grunted. He flipped us over again so he was on top. He leant down and pressed his entire body against mine.

He trailed his fingers across my bare middle, leaving behind a trail of warmth. My hands moved down on their own account and started to fumble with his belt buckle.

Noah pulled back and put his hands over mine to stop me.

“Amber,” he warmed huskily. His voice was thick with lust so I knew that he wanted to do it too.

“It’s okay, Noah. I’m ready,” I promised. I tilted my head up again to kiss him again but he pull away. My heart dropped.

“Noah, please,” I begged. He looked at me with pained eyes.

“Amber we can’t,” he said, sighing. I actually felt tears start to run down my face. I tried to blink them away but eventually let them fell on their own. Maybe Noah would take pity on me and say yes.

“Why not? I love you and I want us to be together,” I whispered. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. I waited patiently for him to respond.

“Amber, I want your first time to be special,” He said. I frowned.

“It will be special. It will be with you,” I said. Why couldn’t he see that it was special because I was with him? Just being with him was more than I could ask for.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” He asked. A huge grin spread across my face.

“Of course. I love you, Noah,” I told him. His grin mirrored mine.

“I love you too,” He said. I was smiling so widely my face started to hurt. I fumbled with his pants but he stopped me again.

“We can do it, but just not now,” he said. My smile dropped. I bit my lip to keep from shouting at him.

“But I want you now, Noah,” I said. His eyes filled with lust but he blinked it away. Why was he fighting it?

“We will do it soon,” He promised. That wasn’t good enough.

“When?” I demanded. He paused and looked as if he was deep in thought before coming to a conclusion.

“The Halloween Dance is in three weeks. Right after the dance,” he said. I frowned and leant even closer.

“But I can’t wait three weeks.” As I spoke, my lips brushed against his. He swallowed and shook his head.

“In three weeks, I promise, we can make love all night,” He said seductively. I liked the sound of that, but I wish it was sooner. He pecked me on the lips.

“Three weeks?” I confirmed. He nodded.

“Three weeks,” he promised.

Soooooo sorry for the shortiness :(

Three weeks until they finally do it :) Will they make it until then or will a special protagonist make an appearance? Let’s just say its going to be a very busy week ;)

Votes: 60

Next Upload: Saturday