Chapter 27

Amber’s POV

“Jerk,” I grumbled, crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat. Noah gave an evil laugh.

“Admit it, I’m a hot jerk that can play monopoly,” He said, tossing the pair of dice across the board to continue the game of Monopoly we were in the middle of. After the whole Drew situation, we had both decided that it would just be the best to sit around and have a quiet Friday night.

He slid his board piece across the row and stopped at the “Go to Jail” space. I smirked as he grumpily moved his piece to the jail.

“Who can play monopoly now?” I scoffed and shook the dice around in my hand. He rolled his eyes.

“That would be just plain bad luck. I still can play way better than you. You only have two properties!” He scoffed at me. I stuck my tongue at him and grinned as I rolled a six. Unfortunately, as I counted the number of spaces I had to move, I landed straight on “Park Place” which was of course owned by Noah and one of the most expensive.

“How much do I owe you?” I groaned. He smirked and glanced at his card.

“A thousand dollars,” He said simply. I shook my head at him, catching his lie.

“No really, how much?” I repeated. He turned his card around.

“No, really. You owe me a thousand,” He said. I groaned and counted my money. It totaled to $570.

“Um, I don’t have enough,” I said, begging him with my eyes for him just to let it go.

“You could always pay me in kisses,” He said. I stared at him in disbelief.

“You win,” I said in a deadpan voice. He laughed in victory.

“Can we watch a movie now?” I begged. He smiled and nodded.

“Okay, you clean up and I’ll go choose a movie,” I suggested and unfolded my legs, forcing myself off the carpet.

WARNING! WARNING! IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE FIFTH MOVIE OF HARRY POTTER, STOP READING HERE AND DON’T START UNTIL YOU SEE THE NEXT MESSAGE :( SORRY, THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS A SPOILER.

“No!” I scream, lunging myself forwards onto the floor. We had been watching Harry Potter movies for hours now and was now on the fifth one, The Order of the a Phoenix.

Everything was in slow motion as Harry’s last nice relative fell into the smoke.

“Sirus! Come back!” I sobbed hugging the pillow to my chest. I heard Noah chuckle beside me but I ignored him.

The screen turned to the woman who had killed him.

“Kill her! Kill the idiot!” I screamed at Harry, urging him on as he raced to find her. Noah was now in fits of laughter but I paid no attention to him.

“Come on! Kill her!” I yelled as he aimed his wand. I watched in disbelief as he only disarmed her, wasting his chance at killing her. Call me a horrible person but she deserves to die.

“Stupid Harry,” I muttered throwing myself back onto the couch.

OKAY PEOPLE! YOU MAY READ NOW! SORRY, I DIDN’T WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING FOR ANYONE, SO YEAH,  BACK TO THE STORY

“I never knew how violent you were during movies,” Noah chuckled. I glared at him.

“Shut. Up.” I said slowly. “Okay, I can’t watch this anymore, can we change it?” I asked. He nodded in response and I switched the disc for something else, one of my favorites.

“Titanic?” He questioned as the title appeared. I sniffed and nodded.

“Yeah, so let me enjoy Leonardo DeCapiro while he lasts,” I said, focusing on the screen in front of me.

“You do know he is like forty right?” Noah asked. I didn’t take my eyes off the screen as I answered.

“Yep, but he is like twenty in the movie so shhhhhhh,” I scolded. Thankfully, Noah didn’t speak another word.

Two hours  later, tears were rolling down my face as I watched my beloved Jack sink to the bottom of the ocean.

“Stupid iceberg,” I muttered. Noah chuckled but I hit his arm to silence him.

“You should be crying not laughing. Jack just died,” I sniffed. Noah shook his head.

“I’m not crying over a dude dying. It’s not manly,” He said. I shoved his shoulder, pushing him backwards.

Despite my crying, my stomach growled, rather loudly. My face flamed as Noah chuckled.

“Hungry?” He questioned. I nodded.

He stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, probably to make something. Instead of following him, I remained on the couch and glued my eyes on the movie.

Just as the closing credits appeared, the doorbell rang. Before I could even get up, Noah was at the door and taking out his wallet from his back pocket.

He opened the door and shoved some money out the door. Moments later, a medium size, flat white box appears. Noah gives me a wide grin.

“What’s that?” I blurt out, before I could realize the stupidity of my question.

“Pizza,” He answered, as if he was proud of it. Of course it was pizza. What else could fit in that flat box? Besides, the box cleared had Pizza written on it in bolded lettering.

“What toppings did you choose?” I asked, ignoring my mental scolding. He flipped open the top and held it out to show me. I examined the red pieces of meat spread across the eight slices.

“Pepperoni?” I asked, pretending to scrunch up my nose in disgust. Noah’s slight smile fell and changed into a frown.

“Do you not like that? I can get you something else-“ He said quickly. I smiled and shook my head.

“I’m just kidding. I love pepperoni, it’s one of my favorites,” I told him. He moved to sit next to me on the couch.

“Really? Me too,” He said, sounding excited. I reached for the box and removed a slice of pizza. As I held it over napkin, taking a small bite, I leaned into Noah. As he wrapped his around me, a natural reaction, I couldn’t help but wish for the moment never to end.

Again, sorry for the short and sucky chapter. I will try to make the following ones much better!

Votes: 40 (sorry for the high number)

Next upload(if the vote limit isn’t reached: Saturday

Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3