Chapter 12

Amber’s POV

I woke up to find that I was being spooned from behind by someone. I started freaking out before I realized with relief that it was Noah.

I sighed and replayed last night’s discussion in my head. I still can’t believe I was so cruel to smack him. I mean, me of all people should be against hitting innocent people.

I sighed and looked around. There was barley any light shining through my window so it was either really early in the morning, or late afternoon.

I elbowed Noah softly in the gut.

“Noah,” I called quietly, trying to awake him. Instead, his arms tightened around me, pulling me closer, if that was possible.

“Noah!” I said louder. Wow he really is a heavy sleeper.  Now he pulled rolled over, while keeping his arms locked around my lower back, pulling me on top of him.

“Noah!” I nearly yelled. This woke him up. He opened his eyes, looked down at our position and smirked. Right now we were touching it places that I didn’t want to think about, especially since he has slept with half the school’s population.

“You know if you wanted to get like this, all you had to do was ask?” He said a confident grin back on his face. I would have hit his chest, but my arms were still pinned down.

“Can you let me go? It’s probably really late,” I asked, struggling to get out of his hold. Instead it made us rub together in places that I shouldn’t mention.

As the pleasure shot through me, I couldn’t help the moan that escaped my lips. It didn’t help that Noah was also very turned on. I had proof of that pressing in between my jeans.

He grabbed my hips to stop me from moving.

“Please, don’t move like that,” He said in a pained voice. It was satisfying to know that I wasn’t the only one who felt this need.

I froze. We stayed in the same position for a minute, neither one making any attempts to move.

“You know if you wanted to get like this, all you had to do was ask,” I grinned, repeating his words from earlier. He smirked.

“I’ll take you up on that offer,” He flirted. I laughed because the tone of his voice told me her was joking. Although a small part of me willed him to be serious.

“What time is it?” I asked. He rolled us over so now he was on top. He hovered above me, making sure he wasn’t crushing me. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Okay, you promised to do me one favor and now I've come to collect," He said, throwing his phone beside him. I nodded, watching his whole face light up. He sprang up and immediately started digging through my closer.

“What are you doing?” I asked, looking at him as if he was crazy. He pulled out a tight red mini-dress that I had bought years ago.

“Wear that,” he commanded. I shot him a weird look.

“Why?” I asked him, but still picked up the dress and studied it. It looked like it was supposed to be tight around the bust and butt and was way too short for my taste.

“You’ll see,” He said smirking. I nodded and went to the bathroom to change.

I slipped on the dress and had to wiggle a little to get it to fit. I studied myself in the mirror. Nope, it was way too tight.

“Noah! It doesn’t fit. Can I wear another one?” I called through the door. He didn’t reply but a few minutes later he opened the door and tossed me a new one.