Chapter 26

Thanks to the person who made the cover on the side :D

I struggled against his hold as he violently shoved me into the front seat of the car. He removed his hand from my mouth, finally allowing me to breath. As I gasped for breath I glared at him angrily.

“What do you want Drew?” I growled, trying to back away from him. His mouth twisted up into a smile.

“Hi, Amber. It’s nice to see you too,” He said politely. I scowled in response.

“And to answer your question,” He began, moving on top of me. I gasped and attempted to move away but his weight held me down. “I came to see you.”

I didn’t say anything, and thrashed around fiercely to escape, not that I did any good. A small cry escaped my lips, which caused a small smile on his lips.

“Am I too heavy for you?” He whispered, trying to be seductive. It took me a while to figure out he was talking about the position we were in. Maybe, if I could lure him off me, I could escape.

“Yeah, can you please get off?” I asked politely, trying not to sound too panicked. Luckily, he smiled and lifted all of his weight off me. Just as I was about to dash out the door he threw me down so I was lying across the front and passenger seats. I whimpered in pain as he lowed himself onto me.

“Now isn’t this better,” He said, sounding almost proud of himself. I jerked my knee up and smiled as he grunted in pain. I took advantage of the moment he was in pain, shoving him off me.

I yanked open the car door but it sprang shut, as if it was attached to a spring. I was again shoved back down, this time a little more forcefully.

“Now, I’m mad,” Drew said, his voice still disordered with pain. He smashed his lips to mine, a hint of a smile forming. I screamed but it was lost in his mouth.

The taste of alcohol and smoke filled my mouth, making me want to gag. I wanted to shove him off me and run all the way across the country but I couldn’t move.

“Please, what do you want?” I whined, struggling again. He brought a hand to roughly squeeze my chest, making me cry out in pain.

“We’ll discuss that after we have a little fun,” He said, pulling back to show me the evil glint in his eyes. He peeled off his shirt and I felt the urge to close my eyes. I heard him chuckle. As he ran a hand down my cheek, I was glad my eyes were closed as I couldn’t see the pleasure that was probably clear on his face.

Cold air brushed by my stomach as he hitched up my shirt, but not completely peeling it off. His mouth on my bare skin made my eyes shoot opened and my struggling resume.

“Please just stop,” I pleaded, tears rolling down my face. Thankfully, he pulled back. My head twisted to the side as his blow stuck me. Another cry of pain escaped me as my vision blurred slightly, not entirely from my tears.

I had to blink a few times to see his suddenly calm face.

“If you just behave this could go a lot smoother,” He said leaning down again. I kicked him in the crotch again but this time, I didn’t waste any time as he rolled to the side in pain.

Before I knew it, my legs were carrying me through the parking lot, racing down through the crowds of people. Through my tears, I could see people staring at me as if I was from another planet but I didn’t care.

As I made it through the doors of the school, I felt safe, but that didn’t slow my legs the slightest as I ran through the halls, ignoring the whispers. Most of the people left behind either were wearing a uniform or were at their lockers, putting away their books, making me stand out in the nearly empty halls.