Chapter 15

“Noah whatever your middle name is Flynn! I swear if you don’t come out right now,” I trailed off dangerously as I banged my fist on my bathroom door. Noah had been in the shower for the past hour and if he didn’t hurry we would be late.

“Nah, not done yet,” He said. I could hear the smirk in his voice. I nearly screamed in frustration as I rested my back against the cool door. We had spent the rest of the day yesterday talking about random things and learning more about each other. And I’m not going to lie, it was pretty fun.

“You know what? I’ll make a deal. You can have the shower, but you have to share it with me,” He said loudly in order to be heard over the running water in the back ground.

“What, no!” I protested. He laughed darkly.

“Then I guess you won’t get to shower,” He said adding an evil chuckle for effect. I groaned and marched to my room where I roughly threw on a bikini. I stomped back to the bathroom and yanked the door open.

Noah stuck his head out of the curtain in surprise before grinning widely.

“Couldn’t resist showering with Noah Flynn, huh?” He said cockily. I kept my expression blank and I covered my eyes with one hand and used my other hand to feel in front of me. I put my hand on my sink and used it to lead myself into the shower. I felt the curtain brush by my fingertips so I carefully lifted my leg up to step inside.

I was relieved when my heel touched a smooth wet surface. I stepped fully into the shower and used both hands to cover my eyes.

“Noah? Can you hand me the soap?” I asked, taking one of my hands off. He chuckled and passed me something solid. As soon as it was in my grip, it slipped out of my hand and fell onto the shower floor.

“Um, can you get that for me?” I asked. I felt his breath on my foot as he bent down to retrieve the bar of soap.

“Thanks,” I said once it was in my hands. I took my other hand off my eyes and used it to support the soap. I rubbed my hands together to get lather in my hands. I handed the bar back to Noah as I glazed my body with bubbles.

“Do you want help?” Noah asked. I squeezed my eyes shut and nodded. He immediately began to lather my open skin with soap. I bit my lip and leaning my head back as his hands lingered on my exposed skin.

I peeked my eyes open curious  to see his expression, but he was bent down, hiding his face. I quickly shut my eyes again before I could look at any other part of his body.

“Amber! There’s a spider!” Noah yelled frantically. My eyes sprang open and I jumped into Noah’s embrace, shielding myself. He started to laugh quietly getting louder and louder.  Soon he was bellowing out laughter so loud, I had to cover my ears.

“There wasn’t a spider was there?” I asked narrowing my eyes at him. He shook his head amused. I exhaled an angry breath through my nose and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and a few seconds later I heard the water shut off.