9. Past - Night In Vegas(1)

"Zaynieeee!!!! Where are we going? And don't you dare say 'on a road trip' like the first time because, for a fact, I know you are not a 'road trip' kind of guy. Now tell me where are we going.", Harry said impatiently. He was tired of sitting in the passenger seat for the last 3 hours and Zayn wouldn't tell him where they were going.

Zayn chuckled. "You'll see Haz", he said.

"That's what you have been saying for the last two hours.", Harry pouted.

"Because that's what you have been asking me for the last two hours.", Zayn said, not leaving his eyes off the road.

"Zayyyyn",  Harry whined.

"Harryyyy.", Zayn mimicked him making Harry huff. He turned on the radio and started humming to the soothing tune, closing his eyes.

After 30 minutes or so Zayn stopped  stopped the car and said, "We are here."

"Finally." , Harry said as he opened his eyes. He looked out of the window.

"But where ar-- OH MY GOD!!!! WE ARE IN VEGAS!!!! IS THIS A DREAM??? OH MY GOD!", Harry screamed and Zayn loved the way Harry's eyes lit up looking at the board that said 'Vegas'.

"Calm down Haz. Yes, this is not a dream. We are really in the Vegas. You happy?", Zayn chuckled.

Harry turned around so he was facing Zayn and yelled out in excitement.

"HAPPY? I AM SUPER HAPPY ZAYN!!! LET'S GO AND TAKE A PICTURE." Harry said as he turned around and stretched his hands to take his bag from the backseat. He was glad that he didn't forget to bring the polaroid camera with him, which was a gift from his dad on his 18th birthday.

He got out of the car, following by Zayn and stood in front of the board. Zayn stood beside him.

"Okay, now put your index finger on your lips and look into the camera.", Harry instructed. Zayn did as Harry said and in a minute, there was a picture of them posing like that, in Harry's hands. Both of them grinned at how the picture came out as perfect.

"I'm going to add it in my scrapbook.", Zayn said as he took the picture from Harry's hands who was grinning wide.

"Okay", giggling, Harry said. He knew, his memory is safe in his soon to be step brother's hands.

Both of them quickly got into the car and closed the door behind them. Zayn reached out for his bag on the backseat and took out his scrapbook quickly.

"Glue"Zayn said and taking the clue, Harry started searching in the dashboard. He handed Zayn the glue after finding it and Zayn quickly pasted it on the 3rd last page of the scrapbook.

"Why 3rd last?", Harry asked him.

"Because when I'll close the book after filling it, I want to close it with the thought of tonight. I'm sure, we'll create more memories to fill the last two pages too.", smiling Zayn said making Harry smile too. He handed the book to Harry who carefully put it in the backseat, 'cause they knew, there was no use of putting it in the bag - they would need it later anyways.

"So, where should we go first?", Zayn asked.

"To the gay strip club.", giggling Harry said.

"Of course.", smirking Zayn said. After living with Harry for 3 months, Zayn got to know that Harry was gay. He didn't have any problem with that though. He thought, it makes Harry more special.

Never Knew [Zarry AU]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें