29. Peace

"Harry and I are married. Have been for 7 years, actually.", Zayn said and Harry held his hand even more tightly.

Both Trisha and Desmond's jaw dropped at the new information. Des looked down at Raph who was looking at both his fathers and for the first time, Des noticed that his grandson had green eyes like Harry and jet black hair much like Zayn's. His eyes went wide in realization.

"I-Is that mean...", Des started and he didn't know if he could get anymore shocked when Zayn nodded.

"Yes, Raphael is my and Harry's son."

"Oh my God.", now it was Trisha's turn to gasp.

She slowly came and knelt down in front of Raphael and all she could see was an adorable boy who looked half like Zayn and Harry. Her eyes became glossy when she realized, she was a grandmother and right now, she was standing in front of her grandson. She hugged the small boy whispering things all over like 'Oh my God', 'I can't believe this', 'I am a grandmother','I have a grandson'.

She peppered kisses all over his face making Raph giggle and both Zayn and Harry somehow relaxed  seeing their parents taking the information positively.

After sometimes, Trisha seemed to remember something because the next moment she pulled away from Raph, she glared at her son.

"ZAYN JAVADD MALIK, EXPLAIN EVERYTHING. RIGHT NOW."

Zayn visibly gulped 'cause it's the first time in years that his mum was talking with him in this tone. Last she talked to him in this way when she found out Zayn had broken her favourite vase when he was 13 and tried to hide it. So yeah, it was really long.

Harry tried hard to stop the giggle that was threatening to leave his lips after seeing Zayn like scared of his mum like that. He looked adorable like that.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES, DO NOT GIGGLE AT ZAYN YOU YOUNG MAN. YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AS WELL.", Harry's face flushed in embarrassment when he heard his father saying that.

Both Zayn and Harry glared at Raph who laughed uncontrollably at his fathers' expressions. It was the first time he was seeing his fathers' getting scolded by their parents and it was funny.

"Do not glare at our nephew, you idiots.", Both Zayn and Harry's cheeks turned red when they heard their 3 friends saying that in unison.

"I love you, uncle Lou", Raphael said giggling as Louis came forward and gave him a high five.

"Hey, what about us?", Niall and Liam pouted at him.

"I love you too uncle Liam and Niall but uncle Lou is the best.", Raphael said as he hugged Louis. Smiling, Louis hugged him back. Both Niall and Liam smiled, knowing Raph was fond of Louis from the first day. Even when he would come to their houses in the weekend with Zayn and Harry, he would always be with Louis. So yeah, all of them knew Louis was Raphael's favourite.

"Such a beautiful family.", Barbara said as she wiped away some happy tears and it then, all of them realised she was there.

"Not to be rude, but who are you?", Trisha asked giving her a warm smile which Barbara returned.

Harry smiled before slipping his hands out of Zayn's and going to Barbara. He took her hands and stood in front of everyone.

"Everyone, she's Barbara. My granny. Me and Raphael live with her."Harry said with a smile. "If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here.", Harry said truthfully before kissing her cheeks.

"Oh don't believe this young guy. He's exaggerating. Yeah, I am Barbara and it's really nice to meet you all.", she said, smiling.

"It's nice to meet you as well. Please come and sit with us.", Des said gesturing her to join them. She nodded and all of them took their seats on the blanket.