17. You Know What

"I'll see you next Friday, okay champ?", Zayn said as Raphael nodded, sadly.

It was night and also, the time for Zayn to go back to his house. He would have stayed the night too if he didn't have so many papers to grade. So with a heavy heart, here he was, kneeling down in front of his new made little friend, bidding him goodbye.

"Where is my hug?", Zayn said, trying to light up the kid's mood.

Raphael smiled a little then hugged him. Zayn wrapped his arms around the boys smaller frame and smiled a little.

After breaking the hug, he got up from his kneeling position but not before placing a kiss on Raph's hair.

He then came towards Harry, who watching all these with a small smile on his face and stood in front of him.

"Um, so I'll see you next Friday?", Zayn asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, you can meet Raph next Friday.", Harry said, instantly putting his guards up.

"Um, okay. Harry?", Zayn asked nervously.

Harry raised an eyebrow in response.

"Can-can I hug you?", Zayn asked hopefully. He was aching to feel Harry close to him.

"No.", Harry replied shortly and Zayn looked down instantly.

"Um y-yeah. I should ge-get going. Bye.", Zayn said quickly before turning around and walking towards the door. He smiled at Raphael before walking out of the house then getting into his car.

Harry walked towards the door as soon he heard Zayn's car driving off and told Raph to go to his room and change into his night clothes.

"Bye. Drive safe.", he whispered as he closed the door and locked it.

He went upstairs into his son's room after sometimes, only to see him already getting under the covers. He smiled then sat beside his laying figure on the bed.

"Hey bud, did you have fun today?", he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah dad. I had so much fun with Zayn. Both yesterday and today.", Raph said as he closed his eyes and Harry knew, he was tired. He smiled down at his son.

"Dad, when is granny and grandpa gonna come home?", his son asked, following by a yawn.

"1 more week later bud. Now sleep.",Harry whispered.

"Dad?"

"Hm?"

"You are the best dad in the whole world. I love you.", Raph said as he closed his eyes, letting the sleep engulf him.

Harry's eyes became glossy as he smiled through the tears. He leaned down a little and kissed his forehead before whispering, "You're the best son in the world too bud. I love you so much"

"Love you too." Was the last thing Raph said before going deeper into the covers, sleeping peacefully.

Harry smiled, remembering the day he had conceived his beautiful son who had now become his entire world. And no matter how much Zayn had hurt him,he would forever be grateful to Zayn for giving him Raphael.

***
It was three weeks before their graduation and Harry was sitting on his and Zayn's bed, studying for their finals when he heard the main door open. He shrugged it off thinking it was Zayn as Des had gone to Trisha's house to talk about something important. So they were on their own for two days. Well one day since it was already midnight.

He shuddered and stood up from the bed when Zayn barged into their room with a loud thud of their room door. His eyes red and puffy, his cheeks were tear stained, his hair messy. He looked miserable. Zayn threw the big envelope on the floor before coming towards Harry.