30. Making Love

"Wait", Harry was about to enter Zayn's house when he stopped him.

He looked at Zayn with confusion as to why he did that.

"Uh" Zayn scratched the back of his neck before picking him up in his arms. Harry gasped in shock but soon wrapped his arms around Zayn's neck. Both blushed lightly.

"Um, I have always wanted to do this on my wedding day but..", Zayn looked down at Harry and Harry nodded, understanding his unsaid words.

"Let's go.", Harry whispered.

Zayn nodded and entered the house. He kicked the door close behind him, his eyes not leaving Harry's for once.

"I ain't a lightweight exactly, huh?", Harry giggled when Zayn took deep breaths while climbing each stairs.

"Shut up", Zayn huffed after he finally got upstairs and walked towards his room. Harry only laughed in response.

"You can put me down Zaynie.", Harry chuckled when Zayn entered his room.

"Nah.", Zayn said before leaning down and placing a kiss on his forehead.

Harry smiled when Zayn gently placed him in the middle of the bed. He quickly kissed his cheeks before getting up and taking off his shirt. Harry bit his lips as he watched his husband and blushed deeply. He admired the tattoos scattered on his body.

"Enjoying the view?", Zayn smirked when he caught Harry staring at his body. Harry blushed even red and Zayn smiled at his cuteness.

"You're so adorable.", Zayn smiled and leaned down. He captured his husband's lips softly into his mouth and started sucking it lightly. While kissing, he caressed his clothed waist softly and Harry's heart melt at the action. Zayn pulled away a bit so that their breaths were mixing and both of them smiled.

With his eyes still closed, Harry reached up and caressed Zayn's cheekbones before pecking his lips softly. Their deep breaths were the only sound that could be heard in the room.

"I love you.", Zayn whispered once Harry pulled away.

"I love you too.", Harry whispered before Zayn dipped down his head and started sucking on Harry's sweet spots on the neck. Harry moaned softly as he ran his fingers through his husbands soft hair. Harry brought his face up so he could kiss those lips again and Zayn was more than oblige to to his wishes.

Still kissing, Zayn slowly rolled them over so now Harry was on top of him. Harry smiled before pulling away a bit so that he could look at those hazel eyes. His long curls were covering both sides of Zayn's face. Zayn smiled as he took in the familiar scent of the baby shampoo.

He reached a hand up to his face and slowly dragged his thumb along Harry's full bottom lip, feeling them. He saw Harry closing his eyes and he swore, it was one of the best things he had ever seen in life.

He sucked on a deep breath when Harry slowly put the thumb in his mouth and started sucking on it lightly.

"Mmm", Harry moaned around his fingers and it was getting harder for Zayn to breathe properly.

"Cupcake.", Zayn whisper moaned.

Harry didn't stop. Instead, he started palming Zayn through the jeans he was still wearing while sucking on his thumb.

"Off.", Zayn moaned and Harry nodded. He sat up on Zayn's tummy and took off the the t-shirt he was wearing. Zayn helped him getting out of his jeans and he helped Zayn getting out of his, after. They shared sweet kisses in between.

Zayn laid him down gently on the bed.

"Zayn...you don't have to-", Harry started when he saw Zayn getting in between his legs. He knew Zayn had never given him a head,he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.