25. All Is Well

The next day Harry woke up to the feeling of someone lightly grazing their knuckles on his jaw. He smiled, know who that someone could be. He didn't open his eyes though. Still smiling, he scooted closer to Zayn and hugged him making making him laugh lightly.

"Good morning.", Zayn greeted him with a kiss on his curls.

"Morning.", Harry mumbled against his chest.

"You are like a koala, you know.", Zayn laughed.

"Mhm.", Harry hummed before pulling away.

"Hazz?", Zayn looked into his eyes.

"Hm.", Harry hummed. His eyes locked with Zayn's.

"I love you.", Zayn said and Harry could feel the sincerity in his voice.

"I love you too.", Harry smiled.

They stayed in a comfortable silence before Zayn's phone ringtone decided to break it.

"Just a minute.", Zayn said before turning around and picking up his phone from the bedside table.

"It's Barbara.", Zayn said looking at Harry who eyes widened in realization.

Raphael.

"Put it on speaker.", Harry said in a concerned voice. He totally forgot, he didn't even tell Raphael that he came here with Zayn. Well, Zayn dragged him in here.

Zayn nodded before picking up the call and putting it on speaker.

"Hello, Zayn?", Raphael's soft voice came through the speaker.

Zayn didn't show, but it hurt whenever Raph called him by his name. He wanted to hear 'Papa' from his mouth. He was dying for it. He knew it wasn't Raphael's fault. The kid didn't even know that the person, he call his friend was actually his father.

"Yes Champ.", Zayn said in a low voice

"Is dad there with you?", Raph asked in a concerned voice.

"Y-Yes bud, I am here. Are you okay?", Harry asked and Zayn noticed how concerned he is for Raph.

"I am okay Dad but are you okay? I am worried.", Raph said in a soft voice.

"I am okay.", Harry whispered then looked at Zayn who was staring at him.

"When will you come home? I miss you.", Raph whispered the last part.

"I miss you too bud. I'll be home soon. Promise.", Harry smiled.

"Okay but you have to promise, you'll bake me a cake then?", Raph asked and Harry could see him smirking. Smirk that mirrored the person's laying in front of him.

"Oh, so you were just missing my baking?"Harry feigned hurt.

"Of course.", Raph said cheekily that made Zayn laugh. Harry pouted but Zayn was quick to kiss the pout away.

"Meanie.", Harry said.

"But I am Mickey, Dad" Raph said and Zayn laughed again.

"Hey, you are supposed to be in my team.", Harry said, feigning offended.

"Oh yeah. But my son comes first babe.", Zayn said cheekily then gasped in realization. Harry who was smiling, soon frowned when he realized what happened.

They totally forgot that Raph was on the other side of the phone.

Everything became silent for a while. Harry decided to break the silence.

"Bu-bud I-", Harry started but Raph cut him off.

"I know that."

Both Harry and Zayn's heart started pounding faster. They didn't know what Raph knew but from the tone of his voice, they could comprehend what that could be.

"Know what?", Harry whispered.

"I know Zayn is my Papa, dad. I knew it   for the last 3 weeks.", Raph said in calm tone and both the father's eyes went wide.

"Ho-how?", Harry asked in a whisper, he was still shocked.

"3 weeks ago, when you went to work, I ran out of my marker so decided to borrow it from you. I searched your table, but there was nothing so then I looked into your bedside table's drawer and there was a ring."  Raph said and Harry's breath hitched. Zayn looked at Harry in confusion.

"Um, so I thought it was nothing and left it like that. Then the next day Zayn brought me in his house. Um, he was cooking in the kitchen and I was playing with my ball. It slipped and rolled away under the bed. So while I went to get it, I saw so a scrap book and there were lot's of picture of you and Zayn. And um, in the 2nd last page both of you were wearing that same type of ring I saw in your drawer. And in the last page, there was a marriage certificate of both of you. So, um, I know Zayn is the Papa.", Raph finished his explanation and both the fathers left speechless.

"Ch-champ." Zayn started but Raphael cut him off.

"I need some time Zayn. Take care of my dad, okay? Don't hurt him.", Raphael said and Zayn wondered if Raph's brain really function as a 6 year old's.

"I won't.",  Zayn said holding Harry's hands under the covers.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

And Harry could picture Raph smiling on the other side.

"Oh and Zayn?", Raph asked.

"Yeah?"

"Bring choco-chip mint ice cream too. We'll have it while watching batman and dad, you too have to watch that with us. No arguments.", Raphael laughed as Harry groaned.

"Noooooo.... no Batman. I hate him. Let's watch love actually?", Harry pleaded.

"NO!", both Zayn and Raphael said at the same time then started laughing.

"Ugh. This is not fair.", Harry huffed in annoyance before crossing his arms over his chest.

"Aww, But we love you.", Again both of then said together and this time Harry smiled, a real dimpled smile.

"I love you too guys."