26. Phone Conversations

Some days later:

"Hey Cupcake, how are you?", Zayn asked. He was holding the phone in one hand and stacking the papers with the another one.

"I'm fine.", Harry blushed as he walked slowly. "Just on my way to the day care."

"Great. It's my break time though. Raphael is in school, right?", Zayn asked, now leaning back on his chair. He was having a 30 minutes break before he had to go for another lecture, so he thought to call Harry.

"Yeah.", Harry breathed. "I am worried Zayn."

"Why?", Zayn sat up straight in concern.

"Raph, he is too quiet and that's the reason he can't make any friends. I'm worried for him.", Harry admitted.

"Give him some time, yeah? You know, I used to be a quiet when I was a child.", Zayn smiled.

"Really?", Harry asked.

"Yeah."

"Wow." Harry whispered. "His habits are just like you" he concluded making Zayn chuckle.

"Mhm. Gotta see who the Papa is.", Zayn laughed.

"Oh shush it.", Harry laughed too.

"Zayn?", Harry asked quietly after a minute of laughing.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? Like, Raph hasn't called you Papa, yet. I know you were upset. If you want, I can talk to him." Harry offered.

"No Hazz. I know it all must be too much for him. I think we both should give him some time.", Zayn suggested.

"When did you become this matured?", Harry teased.

"Since the day I got to know I am a father.", Zayn smiled.

"Yeah, a stupid dad. If it wasn't for Louis, Niall and Liam, you wouldn't have figured it out on your own.", Harry teased him again following by a laugh.

"Hey, I would have.", Zayn faked offended but deep down, he knew his friends played the major role in figuring out everything. He was grateful to them.

"Hey, I was wondering, how about a picnic with everyone? You know, you, me, the lads, champ, Barbara and her husband?", Zayn suggested.

"That's a great idea Zayn." Harry nodded approvingly though Zayn couldn't see it.

"Hazz?", Zayn asked.

"Hm.", Harry replied at he played with a stone with he boot clad foot.

"You should talk to your Dad.", Zayn said.

"But Zayn.." Harry started but Zayn cut him off.

"No Harry. I know you are scared. I am scared too. But we have to do this. We can't hide from them forever.", Zayn said.

For the last few days, he was trying to convince Harry that they should tell their parents about the marriage and Raphael but Harry was scared to face his father. On asking when did Trisha and Des get married, Zayn gave him a shock by saying that their parents never got married. They didn't tell him the reason but they are still good friends. Zayn had told Harry that his mom had married a great man called Yaser two years later and that, Des was still single. Harry felt guilty though. He thought it was his fault that their happiness got ruined. He should have at least told his father before leaving the house but he was stupid.

"Okay.", Harry breathed. "I am ready."

"Good.", Zayn sighed. "How about we invite mum, dad and Des?", he suggested.

Harry smiled seeing Zayn finally having a father figure in his life. He knew how much he missed his father all those years ago. He too wanted to see Yaser man, whom Zayn has started calling father. He reckoned, Yaser was a good man.

"Sounds great.", Harry said. "Can I invite Luke too?"

"What? Why?", Zayn's voice sounded angry.

"Zayn.", Harry sighed. "You basically snatched me away on that da--" Zayn cut him off again.

"I didn't snatch you. You are mine. You hear me? You are mine Harry Edward Malik.", Zayn growled from the other side and it all took Harry to not get turned on.

"W-we should apologise to him.", after clearing his throat, Harry said.

"No. I will not. I didn't do anything wrong, why should I?", Zayn asked.

"Zayn", Harry warned.

"No I won't.", Zayn declined.

"Okay then.", Harry started and Zayn raised an eyebrow. "No make out or kissing till then. I think that would be nice, wouldn't it?" And Zayn could feel the smirk in Harry's voice.

"Ugh, not fair.", Zayn pouted.

"Don't pout.", Harry laughed and Zayn's eyes went wide.

"What...how?"

"There's a reason I am you husband Zayn.", Harry said in a duh tone, like it was the most oblivious thing in the world.

"Sooo", Harry asked again.

"Ugh, fine. Invite him.", Zayn groaned in defeat. "I am so whipped.", he murmured.

"Oh, I bet you'll love it when I'll lick the whip cream off your member, won't you Zayn?", Harry whispered seductively and a moan escaped Zayn's lips.

"Shit Hazz." Zayn moaned.

"I have to go, Zaynie. Bubyeeee", Harry giggled before hanging up.

Zayn's jaw dropped in shock as he pulled the phone away and looked at it, only to find Harry had hung up. He was about to get up when he saw he was sporting a boner in his trousers and just as in the cue, the bell rang, indicating that he had to go to the next class.

He groaned frustration but a smile never left his face. He quickly typed a message and sent it to Harry.

To Cupcake: Hazz, You cheeky bastard. Now how will I go to the class with a boner?

From Cupcake: That's not my problem Zaynie ;) but yeah, I can totally blow you tonight if that's what you want.

To Cupcake: You so gonna get it tonight, hubby. Just you wait. ;)

*******************
I know I am perverted. Thank you very much :p