23. Explaining

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?!?!?! AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, SLOW DOWN! YOU GONNA GET US KILLED!", Harry yelled at Zayn but still got no response from Zayn.

"Ugh!", he huffed in annoyance and stared out of the window.

"You just ruined my date.", he mumbled so that Zayn could hear it as well. He didn't see how hard Zayn gripped the steering wheel after that or the glare he was giving at the road.

After about 10 minutes Harry breathed when the car stopped in front of a two storey house that he assumed was Zayn's.

"Why are we here?", Harry looked at his side only to see Zayn getting out of the car. He quickly came to Harry's side and opened the door.

"What the- I am not going anywhere.", Harry hid his hands behind himself when Zayn reached out to take them.

Zayn didn't say anything. Instead, he reached forward and unbuckle his seatbelt before picking him up in his arms.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PUT ME DOWN. I SAID PUT ME DOWN!", Harry yelled and squirmed in Zayn's arms but it seemed like, Zayn was unfazed by his actions. He kicked the car door close and walked towards the main door.

"HELP! SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE! HE IS KIDNAPPING ME.", Harry yelled looking at everywhere but he saw nothing.

Zayn rolled his eyes at Harry's action.

"There's no one, so you can save your breath."

Harry huffed. Zayn was right, when they were in the car, Harry didn't saw anyone near the house. The only house that was near them, that also looked like there was no one in there.

"Take out the keys from my back pocket and open the door.", Zayn said in his authoritative tone and Harry didn't know why he liked this tone so much when he should hate it.

"No.", Harry said, crossing his hands before him.

"Okay, then I'm never gonna take you home. Raph would be so sad, wouldn't he?", Zayn knew, using Raph's name was wrong, but Harry was being hard and he needed to explain everything to Harry.

"Ugh. Fine.", Harry huffed. His hand reached behind Zayn and quickly took out the keys and unlocked the door.

He was trying hard not to blush 'cause hell, it was the first time he had touched Zayn so intimately after their hug in the hospital, which was 1 month ago.

Zayn quickly shut the door behind him with his one leg and walked upstairs as quickly as he could with a squirming Harry in his arms.

"Stop squirming. You are exactly not the light weighted.", Zayn said when he was in the middle of the stairs.

"Oh so now you are saying I am fat? Great! Why are you carrying me then? As far I remember I haven't asked you to carry me." Harry said looking at Zayn who was looking straight in front of them with a blank experession. When Zayn didn't respond to him he continued.

"Oh, why don't you go and carry your hoe in your arms instead? I'm sure that matches stick weighs less than a stripe of her blonde hair.", Harry said in a bitter tone.

He gasped when his back hit a soft material and the impact made his whole body bounce a little. He looked around himself and it's then, he realized that he was in a bedroom and laying in a bed. Zayn was in front of him with a blank face.

Harry was about to get up but Zayn was quick to straddle him.

"You monkey, get off.", Harry said now pushing Zayn with his hands but Zayn held both his wrist with his one hand and pinned them down over his head.