#18 stress

(Y/N's Point of view)

As I walked through the door coming home from a really really hard day at work all I wanted to do was cuddle with my HarBear. unfortunately Harry was still at the studio working on his solo album.

So you're probably wondering what happened, great well I'll tell you first I ran into some of Harry's so called fans at Starbucks on my way to work. let's just say they were not very nice at all. they started to make rude comments about my outfit and went so far as to dump their coffee on me I was lucky it was only ice coffee so I didn't get burned or anything like that, but then I had to work with a stained shirt because I couldn't go back home I'd be late for work which after they did spill there coffee on me I was anyway so my boss yelled at me.

And then as I was about to leave One of my most hated coworkers came up to me and dumped their work on me so I had to stay an hour later to finish it. I know what you're thinking why did you finish it why didn't you walk away well I'm not allowed to because he's my superior I have to do whatever he tells me to do even if it's his work. So I had a pretty crappy day.

I went straight to mine and Harry's bedroom then going into our bathroom getting into the shower it felt nice as the hot water hit my back and washing away some stress. I got out wrapped a towel around me and went to go get dressed. I got dressed in a pair of my sweatpants and One of Harry's shirts.

After I was finally done and comfortable I went downstairs and laid on the couch for a while watching TV after about 30 minutes later, I heard the door open finally my harbear was home.

I quickly got up and greeted him at the door "I missed you so much"I said hugging him "I missed you too baby how was your day"he said giving me a quick kiss on the lips "absolute crap"I said as I walked over to the couch "I'm sorry to hear that do you want to talk about it"he said laying next to me and wrapping his arms around me I turned around facing him and started telling him about my day "I'm so sorry that happened I wish I was there I'm sorry I had to work late at the studio I promise I'll make it up to you I have the next week off and we can do whatever you want I love you so so so much Y/N " he said kissing my four head "I love you to harry it's not your fault and I think the only thing I want to be doing is cuddling with my HarBear"I said with a another yawn and snuggling further in to harry if that was even possible, we have the TV on and I slowly started to fall asleep.

"come on baby let's get you to bed"I heard Harry whisper before he picked me up walking me up to our room and Softly putting me on the bed and toking me under the covers. I watched as he stripped down to his boxers and then slowly slipped in to the bed behind me wrapping his arms around me.

I was happy and content cuddling with my HarBear after a long day I love this man more than anything in the world and he always knows how to make me feel better.

---------------------------------------------

OK so this is very late and it is like 6:36 am here right now and I haven't slept yet so because I wanted to update and other stuff but I just got 430 reads and 67 votes you guys are absolutely amazing I'm glad you're still enjoying this book I'm sorry it was a very late update but a lot of stressful things happened today and I got distracted so I'm sorry but I wasn't really planning on updating and I'm really not supposed to be updating technically because I update this book on Tuesdays not no the weekend so you guys kind of got an extra update yay hope you enjoy this imagine there are definitely a lot more to come. I'm going to go to bed now because I am really tired So yeah don't forget to vote and comment feedback is always appreciated. Love you all. ❤️😊

Updated on 3/19/2017. Word count 778.writer Zalla