#49 cuddles help everything

(signing ' speech ")

(Y/n's pov)

I sighed as I walked through the door, today has been crap Harry and the kids are all sick I've been up all night cleaning throw up off of  everything the floor, bed sheets, clothes and the list goes on. I walked up the stairs with the bags of juice and meds and something to eat for later to test to see when they can keep things down again. once I got up stairs and into mine and Harry's room and see all three of my babies sleeping, I smile and set the begs down slowly as I walk over to Harry.

I put my hand on his head and I can tell he's still really hot, I sigh and sit on the floor next to the bed. I close my eyes and rub my face it hasn't been an easy road my 7  year old little boy Max can't hear and he hasn't been able to since he was born and he can sign but its been hard with trying to get his 2 year old little sister Grace to get why we have to use our hands to talk to Max, tears start rolling down my cheeks "baby" i hear Harry mumble and I wipe my tears and smile "hey how you feeling HarBear?" i ask as I look at him "gross" he groans and soon I hear my little ones whining, I sigh and Harry pouts "I sowwy" he says, I shake my head "its ok" i say and get off the floor and go over to my kids "hello my loves" i say/sign.

Max crawls over to me 'mommy my tummy hurts' Max signs 'I'm sorry Max but mommy got you and Grace some meds and yummy juice that will help your tummy, go cuddle with daddy and Grace and mommy will go get it ok' i sign back and kiss him on the head and then get up and grab the begs and walk down stairs. I grab some cups and then put the juice in them and walk back up stairs. once I get back to mine and Harry's room I see Max watching Tv cuddled into Harry's side as Grace is on his chest almost falling asleep as Harry rubs her back.

I smile and walk over to them I give Harry Grace and Max there meds and juice then I kick off my shoes and then get into bed and pull my son close to me as I cuddle into my husbands side and watch Tv with them. soon we all fall asleep cuddling and having some family time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Don't forget to comment, share and vote

Love you all ♥️

updated 3/3/18 word count 457 writer Zalla M