#21 just you and me

(Y/n's Point of view)

So me and Harry have been married for seven years and have two children a three-year-old daughter named Skyler Anna styles and a five-year-old son named Aiden James styles and were expecting our third child but Harry doesn't know yet because he's been in New York for SNL but he should be back tonight.

right now it was 9 o'clock and both of our kids are in bed and I was just sitting on the couch waiting for my lovely husband come home. I had something planned a special way to tell Harry that I was pregnant I was about 11 weeks along and I was already showing. I was excited to finally have my husband home after him being gone for a month.

I mean yes I'm used to him being gone for longer but since the band has been on hiatus he got to spend a lot more time with us but since he's been working on his solo stuff we still see him it's just not as much as before because he's been a lot more busy with recording and interviews and other stuff but finally he will be home and he will have a few months to spend with us until he has to leave for a week or two to do more interviews and meetings.

I don't know how long I was sitting there but all of a sudden I heard a car pull up, which I knew had to be Harry soon I heard him get out of the car walk to the front door and take out his keys and open the door and soon there he stood my wonderful husband looking very tired but still very sexy.

"Hello my handsome husband how was your flight"I said getting up and walking towards him "hello my beautiful wife it was very tiring and I'm very glad I'm home"he said wrapping his arms around me as soon as I got close enough.

I wrapped my arms around his neck "I'm glad you're home too me and the kids missed you so much, I have something very special planned for us tomorrow"I said looking deep into his eyes "I missed you guys too and what would that be my love"he said leaning in and kissing me softly on the lips. man how I have missed those sweet soft lips of his.

"well in the morning your going to spend time with our kids because they missed you and then in the afternoon their going to go to your moms for a little while and we're going to go have a nice romantic picnic just you and me and then we're going to pick them up and have a nice family dinner"I said "it sounds absolutely perfect how did I get so lucky to have you and two beautiful children"he said kissing me again

"I don't know but for now we're going to leave your stuff down here and we're going to go to bed because you look very tired my harbear"I said taking his hands and leading him to our bedroom "ok I am very tired and I really want to cuddle with you my sweets"he said as soon as we reached our bedroom pulling me into his arms "I love you so so much" he whispered in my ear. soon we were both in bed cuddled in to each other's arms. it felt so good to be in his arms again I missed him a lot. 

(Time skip to the next day in the afternoon)

Our kids had just been picked up by Harry's mom and I was packing the picnic basket and Harry was getting dressed. I was wearing a simple light blue spring dress since it was very nice outside and so my bump was pretty well hidden hopefully anyway.

Soon Harry came down wearing his normal white T-shirt and black skinny jeans with his favorite brown boots his hair was a little messy but he still looked so good.

"Ready to go"I asked picking up the picnic basket and walking over to him "I sure am"he said giving me a kiss on the lips and taking the basket from my hands we both walked out to his range rover. Harry put the picnic basket in the back along with a blanket I had picked up on the way out the door then we both got in the car and he started driving to one of our favorite parks.

once we arrived we got out Harry got the picnic basket and I got the blanket, there wasn't very many people there so that was good soon we found a nice spot between two cherry blossom trees. I laid down the blanket and Harry put the basket on the edge of the blanket and we both sat down looking at the beautiful scenery "absolutely beautiful" I said "not as beautiful as you"Harry said taking my hand

"you're such a cheese ball but I love you anyway"I said turning around and giving him a soft kiss on the lips. soon we ate what I packed in the picnic basket and now we were just laying on the blanket looking up at the sky watching the clouds. I was cuddled in to Harry's side with him stroking my hair soon I set up and looked at him "I have something to tell you"I said looking at him in the eyes

"what is it my love"he said "do you remember a few weeks before you left the last date night we had. The night You asked me about having another baby"I said as soon as I said that my cheeks became a light pink remembering that crazy and romantic night the night we conceived our third child.

"Yeah I remember why"he said with a smirk. "Well I guess you got what you asked for because I'm pregnant"I said with a big smile "really oh my god we're going to have another baby Aiden and Skyler are going to be so happy to have a sibling I love you so so much thank you for giving me two beautiful children and another one on the way you are the best wife any man could ask for"he said taking me into his arms and kissing me passionately soon we pulled away.

"it's getting late we should go pick up Skyler and Aiden from your mom's"I said standing up we quickly packed everything up and got back in the car. harry  kept telling me how excited he was and what he thought the baby was going to be. we picked up Skyler and Aiden from Harry's mom's then we went out to dinner.

when we were done we went home and had a family movie night full of cuddles and kisses it was one of the best days ever I love my husband and I love my kids. I have the best life ever you could say. soon we put our kids to bed and me and Harry spent the rest the night cuddling talking about the baby then we both feel asleep in each others arms yup life is perfect .

------------------------------------------------------------

So it's been a while since I've updated an actual update I guess an actual part but I've been really busy and a lot of stuff happened in my personal life  I hope you liked it and thank you for 1K reads that is just that is amazing 1K reads and almost 200 votes you guys are absolutely amazing and it means so so much to me that you guys are enjoying this book and voting and reading and it means so much to me you guys are so so amazing I don't know how to thank you enough for 1K Reeds also I just started the wedding Series so go check that out also go check out my book terrible times because exciting things are happening in that book and thank you guys so much for a 1K reads and I hope you enjoyed this imagine if you have any ideas or requests leave them in the comments. don't forget to comment and vote.love you all.😊❤️

Updated on 4/19/2017 word count 1424 writer Zalla