#47 beach

(Y/n's Point of view)

Me harry and our three year old daughter Layla are at the beach today. Harry and Layla are playing in the sand while I lay under the umbrella reading a book. "Daddy please can I bury you in the sand"I hear Layla say I look over them and see her pulling at Harry's arm. I chuckle and get up and walk over to them "sure Princess" Harry says with a half smile and then lays down on the Sand "mommy can you help me" Layla says looking up at me with a bright smile that is almost identical to her fathers. I giggle and nod my head "sure my love" I say and then bend down and fill a bucket with sand and dump it over harry, he raises his eyebrow at me but then gives me a smile and then fake groans "what have I gotten myself into"he mumbles. me and Layla giggle and then continue to Poor sand all over him.

Almost an hour later Harry's whole body is buried in Sand and his eyes are closed "Layla I think daddy fell asleep"I whisper to my three-year-old she giggles me and her then walk over to the water with the empty clean bucket we dip it into the water and then walk back over to Harry. We both smirk and then pour the bucket of water over Harrys Face he suddenly jumps awake breaking out of the sand he was buried in. me and Layla burst into a fit of giggles as he looks at us for a second trying to act mad but then starts giggling along with us.

"good one you too real good but just you wait I'll get you both back"he says still giggling. Suddenly he picks me and Layla up and runs over to the water me and Layla both screaming and giggling and begging him to put us down. he then throws me into the water, I scream. Once I get back up above the water, I see him and Layla playing Harry tickling her and helping her to swim a small bit both of them have big bright smiles on their faces and are giggling. I smile and giggle some more "My cute babies" I say as I swim over to them. We all play in the water for a while until we all get kind of tired and bored and we all then lay on the beach for a while eating the lunch that I had packed as soon as we are done eating we all start building Sandcastle's me and Layla giggle every now and then when Harry's crumples because he didn't do it the right way, we then go over to him and help him and soon there are three little sand castles all in a row.

we all smile and then lay down on the sand Layla lays on Harry's chest and I lay next to them. harry wraps his arms around me and pulled me into his side and then kisses my head I look up at him and then at Layla and see that she is fast asleep. I kiss her cheek "I think it's time to go"I say harry nods and smiles and then gives me a kiss on the lips.

We pack everything up and start walking to the car once we get there Harry puts Layla in her seat as I put everything in the trunk. we both then get into the car and he starts driving home. Once we get Home Harry feeds Layla a quick snack and then gives her a bath and puts her to bed. I take a shower and change into pair of sweatpants and Harry's T-shirt.

soon Harry walks into the our room and then to the bathroom and takes a shower once he's done he changes into a pair of sweatpants and no T-shirt I smile and walk over to him wrapping my arms around him from behind as he stands by the sink looking into the mirror as he brushes his teeth he smiles a small bit with some toothpaste on the corner of his mouth. I giggle and kiss his shoulder and then walk back into our room and lay on the bed. Once Harry's done brushing his teeth he walks into the room and lays beside me pulling me close. I look up at him and smile "today was fun I'm glad we did it" I say looking into his beautiful emerald eyes he smiled back at me "I am too we should definitely do it more often Layla had a blast" he says chuckling, I nod my head and Yawn kisses my head "good night kitten I love you"he says I smile and lay my head on his chest "good night HarBear I love you too" I say as my eyes start to close. harry pulls the blankets over us and then turns off the lights. both of us soon fall into a deep sleep tired from all the fun we had today.

_____________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to comment, share and vote

Love you all ♥️

Updated on 1/12/18 word count 866 writer Zalla