#24 cuddling

(Harry's Point of view)

I was finally on my way home after a finishing at the studio and meetings and interviews and a long flight. I was tired and stressed out and just ready to be back in my wife's arms again.

I have been away from her for three weeks and I know I've been away from her longer but ever since we got married I don't want to leave her side. I really wish she could've come with me but she had to work which is the same reason why she couldn't pick me up at the airport she said her boss called in emergency meeting and that she wouldn't be able to come pick me up. I was a little disappointed but I understood she was busy but she promised me that when I got home she would be there so now as I was pulling in to our driveway and then into our Garage I got more more excited to finally see my beautiful wife after three weeks to finally have her in my arms and kiss her lips. I got out of the car and grabbed my bags and walked to the door.

(Y/n's Point of view)

I was so excited to finally see my  handsome husband and to finally tell him something really big something I have kept from him for three weeks.

you see the day before Harry left for New York to be on SNL I took a pregnancy test and it came out positive I was so excited and I really wanted to tell Harry but I wanted to make sure hundred percent sure so I made an appointment at the doctors and the only available time they had was the day after he left so I waited to tell him and once I knew for absolute sure.

I've been planning to surprise him ever since. I wanted it to be special and cute so I bought two onesies a blue one that said mommy's little prince and a pink one that said daddy's little princess.

I Put them beside each other in a box and put a ultrasound picture from a week ago between the two and then put the lid on the box and put on a bow and put it on the coffee table in the living room. once I got home I sat on the couch and waited for harry he texted me and said that he was going to be home in five minutes so I waited patiently for him soon I heard a car pull up the driveway and the garage door open.

I waited a few more minutes and then I heard the car door Open then close and then I heard footsteps coming towards the garage door that led in to the house before I saw a very tired but still really handsome Harry walk in the door. I quickly got up and gave him a big warm hug. I missed his arms we may have only been separated for three weeks but it felt like forever I missed him so much.

"i'm so glad you're home I missed you so much harbear"I said leaning in and giving him a soft sweet kiss soft on his warm pink lips that I missed so much "I miss you too kitten so much I'm so glad to be home with you"he said as we pulled away from each other a bit but left our foreheads leaning against one another for a few minutes before pulling away all the way. "I have a present for you"I said giggling I grabbed his hand and we walked over to the couch. I sat him down on the couch and then headed him the box.

"what is it"he said "well open it and find out"I said encouraging him to open the box which he did and once he did he looked at me and then back at the box he picked up the ultrasound picture with a very big smile on his face "we're going to have a baby"he nearly yelled jumping up from his seat on the couch and coming over to me picking me up at spinning me around "I love you so so much thank you thank you you are the best wife a man could ever ask for "he said showering my face with kisses he put me down and then looked into my eyes and kissed me. we kissed for a while and then pulled away

"i'm so happy but I'm also really tired so can we please you me and our little one go upstairs and take a nap and cuddle because I missed your cuddles"he said looking into my eyes and giving me a pouty face. how could I say no to that face. without saying a word I took his hand and lead him to our bedroom where we both got into some comfy clothes and cuddled for the rest of the day it felt good to be in his arms again, I love him so much and I missed him. I loved cuddling with harry it was one of my absolute favorite things. with his arms wrapped around me the only difference this time he had his hand on my stomach where our unborn child is growing. soon we both drifted off to a very peaceful sleep cuddled into each other's arms. yeah I missed this.

-----------------------

OK so that was decent I guess I wanted update because I don't think I'm going to be updating this week I think I'm going to be taking a break because last few weeks of been pretty stressful for me with school and some personal things so I wanted to update to give you something to hold you over hopefully I will be back next week and hopefully I will be able to fix the schedule and start updating on schedule again but I'm really sorry for the random and late updates with this book and well all of my books stuff has just been really complicated lately and really difficult with Internet issues and some Wattpad issues that should be fixed soon so hopefully I will get back to regularly scheduled updates but who knows I hope you enjoyed this imagine if you have any requests or ideas please leave them in the comments I will do my best to make them when I come back also please tell me what you think I would love to hear your guys opinion. don't forget to comment and vote.love you all.❤️😊

Updated on 4/30/2017 word count 1107 writer Zalla