#29 broken

(Warning this one is quite sad so if you're in a good mood or don't like sad stuff I would not read this there is also minor adult language used so yeah you've been warned)

(Y/n's Point of view)

You know that moment where it all just comes crumbling down and you're to helpless to stop it, there's nothing you can do at all you can't make it better and you can't make the pain go away there's nothing that can fix what's broken except for the one person that made you like that. The one person that shattered you in the first place. because you're hopeless and foolish now you must be wondering what happened why am I sad why I'm sitting in a dark room my heart shattered into a million pieces well it all happened three days ago.

==Flashback to three days ago==

I walked into the house after a long day at work all I wanted to do was cuddle my harry but as I was taking my shoes off and hanging up my coat I heard moaning from a woman come from mine and Harry's bedroom. my heart dropped It couldn't be he couldn't be cheating on me.. I stood there in shock for a second before I came to my senses and I slowly walked up the stairs to our bedroom. as I got closer the moaning got louder The door was cracked a small bit so I peaked through it and what I saw broke my heart into a million pieces.

harry fucking his ex Kendall on our bed. I couldn't bear to watch any longer I walked away from the door tears streaming down my face 'how could he' I thought as I sat in the hallway outside our bedroom door.

he promised me I was his one and only that he loved me. clearly all of those were lies. after a few minutes everything was quiet I'm guessing they were done another few minutes past and I heard them start talking "when are you going to leave that bitch y/n and be with me harry"I heard Kendall say "soon baby soon I promise"I heard Harry say and then I heard them kiss. if I wasn't already broken before I sure am now. I was frozen there sitting in the hallway tears streaming down my face my knees pulled up to my chest my arms are wrapped around my legs there was nothing I could do my heart and body couldn't move everything in me hurt.

my brain was telling me to run but my body wasn't moving. my body was frozen sitting there listening to their conversation listening to Harry tell Kendall just how much he loves her and how he's going to break up with me soon saying how he never loved me.

After a while I heard them both get dressed and then the door opened and I looked up and saw Kendall she was startled at first but then an evil smirk appeared. she turned around and pulled Harry by the caller of his shirt and kissed Him and then walked away leaving the house.

Harry who hadn't noticed me yet finally did he looked at me guilt written on his face " y/n I-I can explain"he said walking over to me I shook my head finally standing up making him stop"I don't want to hear it I've heard enough I want you out technically this is my house have one of the boys come pick up your stuff because I don't want to see your face I loved you and I thought you loved me too but clearly I was wrong I hope you're happy with her I'm sorry I couldn't make you happy I tried goodbye harry"I said with all the strength I could to say it as calmly as I could. I then walked away from him before he could say anything and into one of the guest bedrooms closing the door behind me and locking it falling apart. I heard him sigh but listen to me and leave after a few minutes I didn't move from my spot leaning against the door crying my eyes out.

==The present==

So there it is now you know he listened to me sent one of the boys get his things I'm not angry at him I'm just sad that I wasn't enough to make him happy that I didn't give him enough when I thought I had.

I laid there in the guest bedroom not crying for I had no tears left because I've been crying for the last three days. I barely ate just little snacks here and there but that was about it. i've barely moved from this bed not wanting to be reminded of everything. I never walked back into the bedroom that used to be ours I didn't want to remember everything the memories I didn't want the memories of him and her.

he's happy now as much as it hurts me he's happy I love him so much and all I want for him is to be happy even if it's killing me inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so I'm sorry for the sad imagine and I know that I don't really do much of these ones i usually do cute and happy and cheerful ones but I'm not really feeling happy and cheerful so I made this I know it's probably horrible but yeah I will hopefully make something that's more happy and cheerful later today hopefully if stuff goes right but I hope you enjoy this don't forget to vote and comment and maybe even share.love you all❤️☺️

Updated on 5/30/2017 word count 963 writer Zalla