#50 everything's ok baby

(Harry's pov)

I woke up to the sound of my little girls cries, I got up and rushed to Grace's room and saw her with tears rolling down her little 2 year old cheeks. I picked her up and held her close to my chest "shh everything's ok now daddys here love" I say as I rub her, she whimpers and holds onto me tightly. I smile a little and walk back to mine and Y/n's room with Grace in my arms, I see my wife rubbing her eyes yawning a little she looks at me "another bed dream?" she asks and I nod, she sighs and gets up and goes to get Grace some milk.

lately Grace has been having a lot of bad dreams and the only thing that gets her to sleep again is cuddles milk and mommy and daddys voices. I lay down with Grace and start singing one of my songs as Y/n comes back in with the milk and starts singing with me then gets back into bed again. soon Grace and Y/n fall asleep again, I smile and kiss both their heads then fall asleep too.

soon we all wake up and Grace starts poking my cheek and giggling, I smile and she pokes my dimple. I laugh and kiss her all over her face she giggles loudly as Y/n walks into the room with food. "mommy" Grace squeals giggling as she sees Y/n, "hey sleepy heads I have food" she says as she comes over to us. I smile and kiss her on the lips "I love you" I say and she smiles "I love you too" she says and kisses me again. once we all get done eating we all get dressed and go for a walk through the park. when we get home again we all cuddle in bed and watch Tv and take a nap.

when we wake up again we watch more movies and eat dinner then cuddle again, I look at Y/n "I can't wait until this little one gets here so we can all cuddle"i say kissing her 12 week baby bump "me ether Harbear"she say as she kisses my head. I put Grace to bed and then me and Y/n cuddle and talk about the baby and then fall asleep in each others arms until Grace has another bad dream and it all starts over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to comment, share and vote

Love you all ♥️

updated 3/3/18 word count 416 writer Zalla M