#36 detention (requested) (dirty)

(Warning there is smut and adult language if you don't like that I would recommend not reading this ok you've been warned now on with the imagine)            

          (Y/n's Point of view)

I walked into the girls bathroom at school and noticed three girls huddled by the window smoking "you know smoking is bad for your lungs"I said walking into one of the stalls. I heard them scuff and mumble a few curses. I did my business then walk out again and once I did the girls were gone but they had left behind The Half used cigarettes. I rolled my eyes and washed my hands when I was done i walked over to the opened window to get some fresh air the principal came in and looked at me and then at the cigarettes that I had forgotten was sitting right at the edge of the windowsill.

 shit

"And what do you think you're doing Missy you're not allowed to smoke on school grounds"she said yelling at me  "It's no-""I don't care what you have to say detention for a week starting now after school"she cut me off before I could explain that it wasn't mine. I sighed as she handed me the red slip and then walked out of the bathroom. well this was going to be fun (note the sarcasm)not like I wanted to do anything after school. I looked at the red slip in my hand, I shoved it into my backpack and then walked out of the bathroom and walked to my next class.

==Time skip till after school at detention==

I walked into the almost empty classroom The only two people who were there were the teacher Who was sitting behind her desk and some boy with a map of shoulder length curly hair wearing a white T-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans Who was sitting at one of the desks in the front drawling something in a notebook. I took a seat next to him he turned his head and looked at me giving me a small smile and then turning back to the notebook In Front of him.

"All right now that you're both here I'm going to go file some paperwork in my office while I'm gone I want you to sit here and work on whatever homework you have no talking I'm going to lock the door so don't even think about trying to escape I Will be back in two hours to send you both home"The teacher said before walking out of the room and closing and locking the door behind her then started walking to her office.

"So what are you in for?"The curly headed boy asked me once the teacher was at a safe distance away. "got caught with a cigarette that wasn't even mine. you?"I said with a scuff still angry that the principal wouldn't even let me explain. "oh well I wrote big fat loser on Mr. Adams blackboard before class started and one of my friends ratted me out for extra credit on a dumb report oh and by the way I'm Harry. Harry Styles"he said turning to me and outstretching his hand

"Harry I'm Y/n.  Y/n Y/l/n"I said taking his hand in mine and giving it a small shake. his hand was soft and quite big compared to mine. we started talking for a little bit getting to know each other we actually had a lot of things in common like we both liked Coldplay and we both hate school"so what do you want to do we have this whole class room to our selves and teacher won't be back for a while"he said standing up and sitting on the top of my desk "I don't know"I said looking up at him. he had beautiful green eyes that I could get lost in forever. "well I might have an idea of what we could do" he said his Face coming in closer to mine. I looked at his eyes and then at his soft pink lips and then back at his eyes. I watched him do the same to me and then there was only about an inch between us and our lips.

soon he closed the gap by connecting  our lips. I gasped at The sudden move but then started to kiss back. his lips were so soft and plump. our lips moved in sync with each other's I reached my hands up to his head and started running them through his is curls.

After what felt like forever which was really only two minutes we pulled away from each other for air but only for a second before our lips were connected again. I continued running my hands through his hair. his hands went down and under my shirt and started creeping up. he cupped my breasts through my lace bra and I moaned into his mouth. his hands then came back down as he hopped off the front of the desk, not breaking the kiss. he flicked his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted. his tongue was in my mouth in a matter of a second massaging it against mine. he tasted like mint.